• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Forum issues

patooyee said:
You're right. Rokcrler's links is embedded in Tapatalk but not PC. So it really doesn't help troubleshoot since my problem is on the PC.

For instance, I embedded this link on the PC, and I can tell it's embedded, but it doesn't play and just shows up as a black vertical bar.

30rh band adjustment lash

Whereas I can tell rckcrler's link just isn't embedded in the first place.

If it's not happening for ya'll it's something on my computer that affects everything because its happening in IE as well.

Yep, veritcal bar is all I see there, as well. On Internet Explorer on my work pc. Youtube is blocked in our content filter, but the vids usually embed and look normal, they just don't play when I click them..but the one you just posted is certainly a vertical black bar on my end.

Tony Bolton likes vertical black bars...... :****:

It's happening on my work computer as well.

Still don't receive notifications either.

I knew I wasn't alone.

They still aren't working for me.

Nor do i receive any updates from HL any more.

I do receive updates from Pirate.

Oh, it's a huge issue. If you google it and exclude results older than a week there are millions of people having it. Something to do with Adobe Flash.

I'm reading that there is no official fix as of now but that there are website coding workarounds to get past it temporarily. Apparently the issue is that the "flash tag" is broken? I have no clue what that means.