• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Koozies??

Bones

That Guy
Anyone interested? I talked with a husband/wife this last night that own a screen printing company. Told me pick the koozie color and say just black text on orange or even pink :D with the logo and www.ballsack.com under it. The less detail teh better of course. They are the typical freebie koozies, thin foamy material.

She guesstimated $0.95/ea less with more of an order. I thought it'd be pretty cool and we all drink like fishes. If no interest, no biggie. I am thinking of making up some for the bike crowd and selling them on another site for some side cash??? This is 100% non profit for HLC of course.

Say we get 100, you want 25, you send me $25 and I'll ship them out. I can/will get more details if it is a go. I will front 100 of them and if there is interest for more, we can get me the $$ and I might be able to get a better price for more. Enough of that babble, anyone want these?

I'm still waiting on some Hardline Crawlers stickers for my fridge, and some t-shirts. Come on MattO.

Yes, Koozies would be bad ass, but not the thick foam ones. I like the ones that easiely fold in half and fit in your back pocket.
And yeah I'd go for 25 koozies. Those things walk!

InDaShop said:
I'm still waiting on some Hardline Crawlers stickers for my fridge, and some t-shirts. Come on MattO.

Yes, Koozies would be bad ass, but not the thick foam ones. I like the ones that easiely fold in half and fit in your back pocket.
And yeah I'd go for 25 koozies. Those things walk!

Wife said she'd take a few even though she's not part of "hardline" and she was wanting to know bout some stickers...she's a sticker junkie.

Bones find out more info and we will see. They need to be the koozies that are thin enough to fold in half and put in your pocket, not the big 1/2" ones from the 80's!!

BamaTJ said:
Bones find out more info and we will see. They need to be the koozies that are thin enough to fold in half and put in your pocket, not the big 1/2" ones from the 80's!!
These are the thin ones. Been said a ga-zillion times Matt :flipoff1: I need to know the logo first and I will email it to her and see about pricing. I think they go in 50 incriments.

Something like this only a bit more basic. Skull and harline.com ???
132976772-L.jpg

I am in for some....I also need a few more T-shirts, XL and XXL, Pink and Grey. Stickers would be nice.

ah isn't that so sweet of you Bones....I always knew you had a soft side....don't worry I won't tell anyone!

stickers...don't know anything about them, just thought if there were going to be any I would but my bid in

Bones, we will need to work on a logo as what we have is not accurate any longer. My cousin might also be able to do this stuff for cost, so I need to check that. Not sure on the stickers, we will have to look into that.

BamaTJ said:
Bones, we will need to work on a logo as what we have is not accurate any longer. My cousin might also be able to do this stuff for cost, so I need to check that. Not sure on the stickers, we will have to look into that.
Okay, just keep me posted then. Just seemed reasonable to me and thought I'd share