• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline Southern Four Wheel Drive Membership - FREE

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I have been working behind the scenes with Southern Four Wheel Drive Association for months. I have asked and been granted an Internet Forum Membership. This is the same as local clubs have always been able to do, but it was not available to us. I have personally paid the 2015 dues of $250.00. This makes every Hardline forum member that asks to be included FREE. I have an Excel spreadsheet to fill out as the initial member list. If you want your free membership, simply email me.

[email protected]?subject=Hardline%20SFWDA%20Membership&body=Please%20fill%20out%20the%20following%3A%0AFirst%20Name%3A%0ALast%20Name%3A%0AAddress%3A%0ACity%3A%0AState%3A%0AZip%20Code%3A%0Aemail%3A%0APhone%3A%0AForum%20Name%3A

If the link does not work. My email is [email protected] and I need the following information:

First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

email:
Phone:
Hardline Forum Name:

From their FaceBook Page: "Welcome to SFWDA. We are your association! We are the Southern Four Drive Association, a non-profit organization of 4 wheel drive clubs and individual members in the southeastern United States. Our association is dedicated to promoting four wheel drive recreation on both public and private lands, off-road education, responsible land usage and OHV trail conservation. SFWDA proudly supports Tread Lightly, Blue Ribbon Coalition and the United Four Wheel Drive Association."

Read more about it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SFWDA/

Here is a welcome email from Ray:

John:

I wanted to personally Thank You for joining our journey in 2015. We are thrilled to have the Hardline Crawlers on board as we continue to rebrand our association and set a path forward engaging all groups, users and supporters on this sport. If you ever have a question, please feel free to call me or communicate electronically; and I hope to meet you in the near future in person. Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Ray Stanley
(404) 357-0649
SFWDA President 2014-2015
[email protected]
www.sfwda.org
Facebook - SFWDA

---------

CLUBS, INFORMAL GROUPS AND FACEBOOK GROUPS INFORMATION
$250 per Year Renewable on Application Date
2 positions on SFWDA Leadership Council with Voting Powers
Conservation * Education * Recreation Grant Program
Club & Event Insurance Group Policy
(a single event instance annually, additional available)
Access to Contribute on our SFWDA interactive website & calendar
( www.sfwda.org )
Associate Memberships to UFWDA, BRC Tread Lightly and their respective electronic communications

---------

Please do not turn this into a "What has SFWDA done for us" thread. The organization is improving and I want to be a part. To you want to bash, start another thread.

jeepmedic said:
Could not get the link to work so I emailed you directly.

If the link does not work for you. Here is the information:

Mail to: [email protected]
Subject: Hardline SFWDA Membership Information

Please fill out the following:
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip Code:

eMail:
Phone:
Hardline Forum Name:

rpf500 said:
Can we send a "gift" to your paypal so you recoup some of your fees?

If you want to help offset my cost, my PayPal is my email. Thanks.

Got several replies already. Keep sending them in. I added forum name to the list or things to send. I just realized I have no cross reference to the forum.

I figured out most. But I need the following. Hardline names.

T.W. in Union Grove, AL
C.M. in Kingsport, TN
C.B. in Tallahoma, TN

In! Funny...didn't realize Ray was the president now. His son is who got me into Jeeps and off roading in general back in high school.