• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hardline

Status
Not open for further replies.

86chevota

It sure has been quiet around here lately. It's like something or someone is missing? Can't put my finger on it but everybody sure has been getting along. Or maybe it's just me? Time for another beer yall carry-on!

kmcminn said:
Best 20 ever spent

Hell yes!!! 20 a month is some cheap happiness. Thank you very much sir!!!! You win with the best deal ever made on hardline!!!!!

I will say. Next time i see that crazy fuggar i will go bear hug him. He does act like he knows more than anyone everrrrrrrrrrr which does get old.

But he is entertaining and a nice guy. Someone you don't mind calling a friend. When he comes back im sure the server will crash from all the beer pictures he uploads. :flipoff1:

kmcminn said:
I will say. Next time i see that crazy fuggar i will go bear hug him. He does act like he knows more than anyone everrrrrrrrrrr which does get old.

But he is entertaining and a nice guy. Someone you don't mind calling a friend. When he comes back im sure the server will crash from all the beer pictures he uploads. :flipoff1:

What did I miss????????

Am sure like most of us. He is probadly totally different in person than on here. Hopefully one day at a hardline ride we can drink a beer and laugh about all this but I ain't taking no beer pics :****:

poolman said:
What did I miss????????

Damn where have you been? Guess you don't troll the SxS section on here much? Just A friendly agree to disagree

poolman said:
You can spell better than Will,,, other than that it's about the same.

I don't have a buggy :'( not one of the cool kids and don't have enough money like pholmann and tony :****:

My lil buddy sent me this last night
3b2e8b6616bb93c451cc471791b39020.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I wondered where he has been posting all his beer pictures at. Probably going through with drawls not being able to post all those beer pictures on here. Is Marsha his cousin?

Status
Not open for further replies.