• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan trail work and clean up weekend.

Been a while since we've hung out Ronnie.
Count me and a few of my western NC guys in. We did Crawford's Cry without too much work back in the day, 2006 I think. I'll bring my work gloves next time!

We just got home from there a couple hours ago. In my opinion, Your Turn exit needs work and Upper Rock Garden needs drainage more than anything else we saw this weekend.

Holler anytime man.
828-755-1005

I LIKE the way yer talking shoope3 :dblthumb:

I wished I lived closer to Harlan,,,my favorite place to wheel,,,maybe next time were up "no trip planned on calendar now" we can lend a hand!!!

Heres a side note on trail repair also,,,,the giant Kudzu Patch on the Trail 47 loop had some bad washouts when we were there last time "we turned around",,,the trail 47 loop is a good trail ride to see the old locomotive barn,,"the little red rectangle"....

the trail was washed out badd!

How long has 47 been there? I know we have tried to go up the hill from the old building before but it was always blocked!

Craig_c said:
How long has 47 been there? I know we have tried to go up the hill from the old building before but it was always blocked!

About a year,,,always been ATV but was opened up for rigs,,,cool trail wheelin loop by the old locomotive barn and then up to the bottom and climb out of the Big Stadium.

Start out with it in the morning,,,up & out Big Stadium,,,head up Mason Jar and then hit Lions Den is a good ride!

shoope3 said:
We opened mason jar in just a few hours.. just depends on how many volunteers shows up..

WE do need a few bad ass rigs to show up to break the obstacles in, even if they have to pull cable.

HAD to be a good time opening up Mason Jar :dblthumb:

lotta AW MAN LOOK AT THIS moments,,,,,LOVE cuttin in new trails.

Been on 37 many many times, never have been able to get through the 47 trail. Will for sure make that a night cruise next time we go!

Gonna do all I can to make it down, I might not have any kind of rig though, so I will either need a ride or keys to the dozer or backhoe

Does the upper rock garden have a drain pipe in it that crosses the road and if not what caused the water to back up