• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan trail work and clean up weekend.

I'm not gonna be able to make this one, will try to make the next one for sure

Wish I could make it too but had some other stuff come up and cant make the 6 hr trip but I will be keeping my eyes open for more of these.

There was a great turn out for the trail work, there is one trail that is opened and has been tried several times with no one making it yet. This trail is at the end of Lower Rock Garden going up to Fish Fossil maybe going to be called Flip Flop because the first rig that was on it flopped over. I will post up some pics and videos later. We also worked on a extreme rock trail that should be opened very soon the dozer burning messed up the trail opening, the trees are mostly all cut now and will not take much for this part to be opened. Ronnie has got some great trails lined up to open and some great plans to expand the park and make it more exciting for some of the extreme guys

Thanks for the work guys :dblthumb:

That sucks about the dozer! That doesn't look good at all. Engine a total loss? Really looking forward to putting some tires on some new stuff!

Has anyone climbed the new trail at the end of the Lower Rock Garden. Also is the trail with all the trees cut open yet? I'm planning on going up either this weekend or next.

Re:

Has anything else been done to the trail we started cutting just up above Killin Time and connecting to the Middle Rock Garden Area

Was there last weekend and no there has not been any work done on that trail where all the trees were cut it also did not look like there had been anyone been out the top of flip flop(the new trail above lowerRG), I do not think they have a dozer yet after there burnt