• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan virgins memorial weekend

baldduck74

Got a medium sized group coming from Indiana, this will be are first time at Harlan. We go buy Rusty Nutz, wouldn't mind meeting anyone, if you got the time to maybe show us around.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Re:

I read the "Title" and laughed a little. Pretty sure there ain't many virgins left in Harlan.

We have a good size group coming down from ohio we will be rolling in late thursday night on evarts side. About 8 rigs total with our group. I be in the green fj buggy on treps. Stop by if your camping on that side have no issue to show people around

Re:

Thanks guy's, we will be on Putney side, I'll be in a OD green rig with a clattering 6.2 diesel. With 2 XJs and couple other Jeeps.

Re:

Well we got are cherry popped, and learned we don't like Putney side.

Gotta be the ride down the mountain with a broken rig is my guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Cam position sensor went out on buddies TJ, at lower rock garden had to pull him through. Had a YJ barrel roll on the hill at 4 polls, broke both engine mounts, transmission mount, and broke rear driveshaft ujoint.

It's easier to run back to camp and get the trailer from camp and come in on Evarts side if you break. It's about an hr trip but better than trying to pull a disabled rig back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re:

Still had an awesome time, will for sure be going back