• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HARLAN Wheelin Trip PHOTOS

zukiscott

"MOST WILDEST"
Well we all went to Harlan last weekend for a damn RAIN / MUDD fest of trail riding :eek: ,,,,,, we all left out from Evarts Friday mornin early with our rigs as mudd / water proof as we could get them,,,,,,,

HARLANfall12003.jpg

HARLANfall12007.jpg

HARLANfall12005.jpg

HARLANfall12011.jpg

HARLANfall12016.jpg

HARLANfall12021.jpg

HARLANfall12034.jpg

I did not get the camera out in the rain much ,,,only took bout HALF the pics I usually take on a HARLAN trip :eek:

HARLANfall12036.jpg

HARLANfall12040.jpg

HARLANfall12041.jpg

HARLANfall12042.jpg

HARLANfall12045.jpg

HARLANfall12049.jpg

Thats all I took on Friday yall , but I still had fun wheelin RATTLER thru all the slick **** molaugh

We all left out Saturday morning to MORE RAIN as we hit PIN BALL and RAIL BED first ,,, it rained so much and so hard I never even got the camera out ,,,,

in fact Friday I missed gettin pics of KILLIN TIME ,, LOWER and UPPER PROFANITY,,, TRAIL 15,,,,, MIDDLEFORK PLAYGROUND,,,and UPPER ROCK GARDEN,,,,,

Anyway ,,,,back to Saturday,,,after we left RAIL BED ,,LOWER DAMNATION was next and we got a small break from the rain and I got the camera back out,,,,,

Tony came up first and got CLEAN WET ROCK fer his pass ,,,,,,

HARLANfall12052.jpg

HARLANfall12053.jpg

HARLANfall12054.jpg

HARLANfall12056.jpg

HARLANfall12058.jpg

Next up were Nathan & Nick in Yoter Truck when their double case was still in one piece :eek:

HARLANfall12061.jpg

HARLANfall12062.jpg

HARLANfall12063.jpg

HARLANfall12065.jpg

HARLANfall12066.jpg

Rob and Pam & Scooter "trail puppy" done flew up there so fast these are the only shots I got of em on LOWER D.

HARLANfall12068.jpg

HARLANfall12069.jpg

And as I was bout to take the last shot of Rob,,,,,I fell ,,,, NO,,,,, I EPICLY BUSTED MY ASS on a HUGE SLICK BOULDER :eek: :eek: :eek:

thanks for pics!! i cant wait go down fall crawl!! luve harlan, little rain changes difficulty by 10!!! tracker is badass looking ride

Then after I got up from my "what Drew called my ATOMIC DROP MOVE "on my left knee and shin wich folded my entire left leg back up under my body as I slid flailing off the huge boulder on my back down into the ****in trail as Biscuit came haulin ass up LOWER D. so fast that these were the only pics I got of the CRABAPPLE as I hobbled around lookin fer bones pokin outta my body :eek:

HARLANfall12071.jpg

HARLANfall12072.jpg

HARLANfall12073.jpg

HARLANfall12074.jpg

HARLANfall12077.jpg

Here comes Bill in the big Scrambler wich just crawled on up

HARLANfall12078.jpg

HARLANfall12082.jpg

right behind Bill was his Dad Mr. Tom , who ALWAYS puts on a good show in the MOMENTALUM Jeep,,,,

HARLANfall12080.jpg

HARLANfall12084.jpg

HARLANfall12086.jpg

HARLANfall12088.jpg

HARLANfall12102.jpg

HARLANfall12106.jpg

HARLANfall12108.jpg

here comes a small break,,,,next up will be Drew & Tammy,,,,,

twiztedzuki said:
thanks for pics!! i cant wait go down fall crawl!! luve harlan, little rain changes difficulty by 10!!! tracker is badass looking ride

THANKS ,,, HELL YEA all that mudd it REAL interesting on Black Mountain,,,and what yu talkin bout "tracker" :dunno: RATTLER be Sammi based maaan molaugh

Aight,,,, here comes Drew and Tammy up LOWER DAMNATION dead last ,,, by now trail is basically SNOT covered rocks :****: so Drew had to get his :driving: ON,,,,,

HARLANfall12092.jpg

HARLANfall12094.jpg

HARLANfall12100.jpg

HARLANfall12109.jpg

HARLANfall12110.jpg

Last ledge was a MESS ,,,,,,

HARLANfall12111.jpg

HARLANfall12113.jpg

HARLANfall12116.jpg

HARLANfall12118.jpg

HARLANfall12122.jpg

ALL OVER IT,,,,,

HARLANfall12123.jpg

HARLANfall12127.jpg

SPINNIN TIME,,,,

HARLANfall12132.jpg

HARLANfall12134.jpg

HARLANfall12140.jpg

HARLANfall12141.jpg

HARLANfall12146.jpg

HARLANfall12148.jpg

HARLANfall12149.jpg

HERE THEY COME.....at ME ,,,,

HARLANfall12150.jpg

HARLANfall12151.jpg

HARLANfall12153.jpg

;D

Good pics man. Hate we didn't get to ride with yall much. That was the worst I had ever seen Harlan. It always rains some but dayummmmmm.

matth_85 said:
Good pics man. Hate we didn't get to ride with yall much. That was the worst I had ever seen Harlan. It always rains some but dayummmmmm.

what you just said X A MILLION man ,,,DAMN.

Well here comes the last of my photos yall ,,, the rest are just radom odd shots cause the rain was stupid,,,, we left LOWER DAMNATION and went to MASON JAR,,,or damn "cloud city" er somthin :eek:

HARLANfall12162.jpg

HARLANfall12155.jpg

HARLANfall12160.jpg

HARLANfall12161.jpg

there we ate sammiches and witnessed this weird but COOL break in the clouds,,,,

HARLANfall12164.jpg

HARLANfall12163.jpg

HARLANfall12169.jpg

HARLANfall12172.jpg

then we headed back down the mountain,,,after a little "whos on first" style confusion as we all went THREE seperate ways :****:

but we all ended up back down on the Evarts side right before dark for some ROCK GARDENS, FISH FOSSILL,WATER FALL fun ,,,,

HARLANfall12176.jpg

HARLANfall12187.jpg

HARLANfall12190.jpg

HARLANfall12194.jpg

HARLANfall12197.jpg

HARLANfall12200.jpg

yep,,,, its now rainin again and I got the camera back out and don,t care ;D

HARLANfall12202.jpg

HARLANfall12204.jpg

HARLANfall12206.jpg

HARLANfall12207.jpg

HARLANfall12212.jpg

HARLANfall12213.jpg

realignment adjustment,,,,,

HARLANfall12215.jpg

HARLANfall12221.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

HARLANfall12178.jpg

THATS ALL FOLKS

Heres the Photobucket link to all of em http://s671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/zukiscott/Harlan%20Fall%20Trip%202012/

;D

Ain't nuttin better to experience a ride like this from my desk at work with Julio's pics and narratin' skills! Hell I feel like I was there with yall! :****:

Looks like a fun place to ride! One of those pics of Tony's buggy, looked like all tires was spinning except the passenger side rear. :dunno:

I bet the Rattler was slippin and slidin' everywhere with them a/t's on it! :driving:

THANKS yall ;D

DAMN,,,,I guess "Black Bear Campground" is FO REAL yall :wtflol:

JD that "one wheel not spinnin" crap is what you get with a detroit :dblthumb:

COOL PIC you got of the bear man :dblthumb:

How did you get the Rattler to The Top Of The World ? Last time, I was there. Somebody had put Big Rocks in the road and sign saying Closed.

KyTrash said:
How did you get the Rattler to The Top Of The World ? Last time, I was there. Somebody had put Big Rocks in the road and sign saying Closed.

Thats what we been hearin for over a year now, so we just hadn,t been goin up there,,,,but we were all at WHITETAIL CLIMBS and a group came down from up that way and I stopped them to see how far they made it ,,,,

they said rocks gone,no gate or no signs ,,, so we all went on up there,,,, there were several in our group this time that had never been up there before so it was a real treat to them :dblthumb:

on the way up there the spot where the old red gate used to be mashed down at was so wide you can get an 18wheeler up there now if you want :****:

You ever been up and over the backside of it and went back down to Evarts the LONG way around before , we did once but it took FOREVER that way, thers one really nice open spot that would be cool make a camp at though,

kinda like the little stadium at the bottom of MASON JAR on the other side of the park,, but I don,t think its actually on the park either though :dunno:

Either way Harlan is a HUGE BADDASS park with LOTS of fun wheelin :dblthumb:

zukiscott said:
Either way Harlan is a HUGE BADDASS park with LOTS of fun wheelin :dblthumb:

Damn straight,

me and Gabe took the rusty runner out to the FAR west side of the park to the Hawkeye? overlook and went down CliffHanger about 2am sat night/sunday morning and happend to rescue some fools on RZRS that has ran off the side of the mountian.

came back up to the malfunction junction and across Fuqarewe and down Flytrap, back to the Black Bear Camp.

We figure the Black Bear Camp was actually organized by the damn bears to lure in campers :****:

i apologize for calling it a tracker!! lol i been zuk person all my life so i understand! looks awesum cant wait to hit'er 2 more weeks! again great job on pics