• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Has caos got their panties in a wad or what...

No drama on this site please. I only went over there to contradict their resident e-tough guys ;D The PM's I got were funny though!

MUCHADO said:
yea no board wars guys!! JEEZ.

fuggin haters

I think we should all joing Rob's board and start hate threads and board wars with him. It will be more fun!!!

vanguard said:
I miss everything. :dunno:

Trust me... you have missed nothing. thumb.gif Cuz it aint even worth lookin at and Im not even going to look at it cause I already know were it went yesterday and is bound to go again. Im tired of the same ol train wreck. laughing1

wasn't trying to start ****.. just thought it was funny that they deleted john's post in that one thread 5 minutes after he posted it, this thread can be deleted if ya think it'd cause conflict.

Is Hardline a splinter cell from CAOS? Were you guys the non-club hardcore bunch that left the fold?

wngrog said:
Is Hardline a splinter cell from CAOS? Were you guys the non-club hardcore bunch that left the fold?

Yep. Any idea for change/improvement from our group was either ignored or shot down. It was made clear that they did not care to change or focus on riding more than 3-4 local places, so we moved on. Our club is based on travelling and wheeling across the SE as much as possible. As much as people like to make it out to be a "tire size" thing, being a member of our club has nothing to do with that. We look for members that want and care to do what I listed above, travel and wheel. ;D

InDaShop said:
where does beer fit in that equation.

Well we have P, so what he doen't contribute in attending rides since he has NO rig, he makes up for in beer consumption. :flipoff1:

BamaTJ said:
Well we have P, so what he doen't contribute in attending rides since he has NO rig, he makes up for in beer consumption. :flipoff1:

**** , TK and James Dollar nuff said laughing1