• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Has caos got their panties in a wad or what...

TK I love the fact that you have just increased your post count by 30% :flipoff1: Keystone is where it is at, everytime I drink one it reminds me of TK!!!!

BamaTJ said:
TK I love the fact that you have just increased your post count by 30% :flipoff1: Keystone is where it is at, everytime I drink one it reminds me of TK!!!!

he's turned me into a believer... hell what do you think dirty thirty is referring too !

The 30 pack of 'stones SON ! laughing1

reminds me... I need to pick up a dirty thirty for the weekend :drinkers:

It gets really good when you receive death threats. ;D This guy sent me threatening PMs, so I called his wife. He has since disappeared from JU. skully
mblackmarr said:
Brock said:
mblackmarr said:
Brock said:
mblackmarr;8133739 said:
Its ok Brock I like talking sh!t about you, because I hate your guts and I hope you and you entire family die a tragic painful death. And yes I this is me raaaring about you. So try saying something new, or shut your twat of a mouth and let this thread be about flaming a new guy. or better yet start another thread in my honor.

Oh my ****ing God :thup2:

yup man, I acctually pray to god that you die and I hope my prayers are answered. I its ok that everyone on this board knows how much I want you to die:wavin2:
Do you pray to "god" or the great spirit?:)

both...hopefully I will double my chances. You stupid cracker. You'll be sorry if our trails ever cross
. thumb.gif

It is amazing how serious some people take the internet. But you can really be an e-turd Brock :flipoff1: