• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Has everybody been sick lately?

grcthird

Birmingham, AL
In the past couple months I've been sick more than I have the past few years. Wife and I had the damn flu at the same time, the she got the puking stomach bug right after that. A week later I ended up with it. Her whole family has been sick this past month. Everybody at work has some kind of cold sniffling sinus infection ****. Is it just me or what? Ready for some summer time and dry weather.

my wife got pregnant, but I've been fine. :rolf:

everyone around me has been sick for the past 2 months on and off.

I've only had some mild seasonal/pollen allergy symptoms in the past 10 years. Only time I've been to the Dr was to get steroid shots when I got poison ivy and it started spreading towards my junk :cougar:

We had stomach bug around Christmas, sinus infection and colds from Jan- Feb and then the stomach bug hit us again in late Feb. Now that our weather is going from 22 degrees to 65 and back to 22 in a matter of days my sinuses are getting backed up. Between two boys in daycare. me and my wife at 2 different offices, and church, we are pretty tolerant to germs, but when one of us gets sick, everyone gets it.

Around Christmas my stepbrother brought his sick kids up when they were told to wait another day to let the bug get all the way out of them...Well he didnt. That was about 3 days before xmas. The day after xmas I woke up with the shits and then it was projectile puking from lunch til midnight. About a month later a guy at work came in sick and passed it to half the damn shop when we have a rule "If your sick, STAY HOME. WE DONT WANT IT TOO". And of course I got it and missed 3 days of work making sure I was 100% clear of it.

Between all this sickness and snow bs my bank roll is about wiped out from all the short paychecks.

Yep. I was up most of last night in and out of the bathroom. Missed work today. Luckily whatever I caught wasn't the body ache and fever strain.

It royally pisses me off when family and co workers show up sick or with a pack of sick kids!! The last family gathering my uncle sat down across the table from me with a huge plate of mexican food. Strikes up conversation with "your aunt had the stomach flu the last 3 days and now I got it, not gonna stop me from eating all this good food" .... WTF!!!!

Then there's several guys at work that come in with it when their whole family has it to "get out of the house"!!!!

jrich been shitting through a screen door!

I got bronchitis, and it's BAD! I'm pretty sure it's pneumonia but with just a 100 degree fever, not a 101... for whatever that means. I've never in my life had this much breathing problems that I've had the last few days. The doc gave me an inhaler... INHALER!
I'm not used to this kinda illness... I just used to crazy shunt like leaking CSF or a shunt-ache... this bronchitis just plains SUCKS!

New guy here. Was sick for a week an finally went to the doc. Had both strands of the flu, ear infection an a sinus infection!! Hell with this weather but the alcohol infused weekend at Hawks Pride the weekend before I'm sure didn't help

I called into work the other day and told the boss man I was sick, he said you don't sound sick! I said, I'm ****ing my cousin rite now! He said your a sick bastard! :dunno:

I was sick all last week. Never called out because out of seven people I work with, 6 were sick.

The Luke. Lebanon, TN

Same around here. Youngest daughter and grandson are both sick today. Last couple months we've all had something at one time or another.

laying in bed sick right now, for the second time this year already... 1st was the pukes (for 24 hours) and this time is the fever/shakes... and I very seldom get sick. luckily seems like no one else in my house is getting this crap even though I have 2 small kids, 1 in daycare and 1 in first grade...

My youngest has a lower respiratory infection right now. 103.5* temp this morning, been up and down 101*-103* all day. I'm taking tomorrow off to play Assassin's Creed all d.... I mean, take care of him.
molaugh

I've been sneezing, coughing, and blowing snot everywhere last night and today. One guy at work is out with pneumonia right now. Off to drink my airborn with a glass of OJ and some decongestant chasers. :p

My kids got it then my wife and now I have this crap I laid on a friends couch all morning long while waiting to pick up my check and tomorrow is busy as heck and I feel like crap still....