• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Haulin' or Crawlin' 6

Meh, I've been watching west coast vids for years, haven't seen anything different than any other since I can't remember when. I will have to be laid up long term before I buy or bother to watch another west coast vid. I think its retarded for someone not to make some east coast vids. I'm betting the curious minds of the WC would buy them up. Someone could easily follow a few select groups/clubs around make awesome videos with ease.

Anyone know of any good EC videos? I've been meaning to check out Hillbilly Proud but can't ever seem to rember. What about that RC/KOH qualifier video? Out yet?

GONOVRIT said:
Meh, I've been watching west coast vids for years, haven't seen anything different than any other since I can't remember when. I will have to be laid up long term before I buy or bother to watch another west coast vid. I think its retarded for someone not to make some east coast vids. I'm betting the curious minds of the WC would buy them up. Someone could easily follow a few select groups/clubs around make awesome videos with ease.

X2

GONOVRIT said:

Anyone know of any good EC videos? I've been meaning to check out Hillbilly Proud but can't ever seem to rember. What about that RC/KOH qualifier video? Out yet?

If only there was a guy with 2 years of east coast footage with video production equipment just laying around that could put together a sweet DVD for us. It'd be even better if that guy was from Kansas. Oh well.

Speeding said:
If only there was a guy with 2 years of east coast footage with video production equipment just laying around that could put together a sweet DVD for us. It'd be even better if that guy was from Kansas. Oh well.

Man Ricky you are so right!! Maybe one day that will happen!!!

Speeding said:

I think that guy died from a stomach tumor