• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride map app- CartoTracks

flatcreek931 said:
Trying to update map fro the email I received keeps giving me error 403 can you help with this

Golden Mountain Map?
Would you do us a favor and take a screenshot of that if you can and e-mail that to us at [email protected]

We need to trouble shoot this and get it fixed. First time to push out an update like this.

Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll get it fixed, no worries.

Thanks.
Got it.

Sit tight. We're working with our web guy formulating a solution.

Anybody else having issues?

Kinda glad this happened on a Monday - very few folks going wheeling today. Got a week essentially to get it resolved.
Had this happened on a Friday afternoon, Saturday morning....bad.

Thanks for your understanding.

Finally got around to updating the HPO map. Seems to have worked. Thanks for the 1 year free update.
I randomly checked our locations with this app this weekend and it works great.

Joc said:
Finally got around to updating the HPO map. Seems to have worked. Thanks for the 1 year free update.
I randomly checked our locations with this app this weekend and it works great.

Good deal!

Anybody else still having issues after trying the link one more time this evening?

We think we got it sorted out. If that's not the case for somebody, let us know and we'll keep on working it. We want to make this right.

rednecklights said:
So will we be notified of the updates via email ?

You should have been notified if you have downloaded any of our maps.
We pushed out updates to every map over the weekend.

No e-mail?
Shoot me a pm if you like with some info and I'll look it up if you'd like.

CartoTracks said:
You should have been notified if you have downloaded any of our maps.
We pushed out updates to every map over the weekend.

No e-mail?
Shoot me a pm if you like with some info and I'll look it up if you'd like.

Downloaded this morning, so I should be good to go. Got Ram Mounts installed in both buggies.

We're working hard everyday, communicating with parks our services and a good many in the Southeast are mulling it over.
Will be in Hot Springs next week as a matter of fact.

The list we've talked with is pretty long.
The list of parks is tremendous.

Map worked great! Easy as pie! One note, you have to make sure you have location services on for the individual app! I didn't at first and yall were crooks, but once I turned it on you guys were heroes!!!! How long before the map is overlaid a satelite image?

Good to hear! Glad it worked well for you. Once folks use it they become pretty quick fans.

On the satellite imagery question, it drastically increases file size which has various ramifications across the board. Slower download speed, slow refresh when panning, etc.
Besides, most of these trails are so heavily vegetated, you wouldn't see much but our lines laid over tree canopy. What would that gain you?

Sweet JEEBUS!
Done got both HPO and GMP!
I'd almost be willing to sweeten the kitty if the parks don't wanna pay...
I'd pay a tad bit for Chocco, Hot Springs, Stony and Uranus.

Glad y'all are liking our products.

As far as labeling by name - we'd like it too but it gets really difficult from a cartographic standpoint, especially if you get some really long names in there.
The "go-to" feature would be pretty nice, and we'd certainly like to make that happen. However, we are limited by the capabilities of the third party app. Is having our own app on our radar screen? ABSOLUTELY!
We have to sell some more maps before that can happen. We've got some pretty big things coming that could help us along in achieving that goal of having our own app. That's about all I can say at this time.

Eric, thanks for your business. Glad you like them.
We're heading to Hot Springs Wednesday to sit down with Knox and show him what we're all about.

Folks like y'all hounding the park owners is what really makes things happen. I can call them every day and tell them what we're all about but when their customers keep on telling them how much they need this, how it enhances their park, that's when they start to call us.

Thanks for y'alls support!

Jake glad to hear this is taking off!

If i can get hale mtn on board then that will greatly help the park..... just not sure how much longer the park is going to be around... :(

Thanks, David.

I've been wondering their status. Just don't seem to have their "head in the game" when it comes to running a park, promoting it, improving it, etc.
Real shame - a real nice piece of property.

Re: Re: Re: Hawk Pride map app- CartoTracks

xjkrawler said:
Jake glad to hear this is taking off!

If i can get hale mtn on board then that will greatly help the park..... just not sure how much longer the park is going to be around... :(
I've been hounding them to do this also...I'd hate to lose that park too

When was the last time you talked with them Mo?
I really need to just make a trip out there and talk with them, just haven't had the time.
Pretty insane schedule lately.
Headed to Hot Springs tomorrow.

Latest posts