• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

CHASMAN9 said:
You can wear your Hardline shirt with much respect, even when you're fixing cars in Cleveland Marty with your friend. Strike 2.

ADMINISTRATOR
If he has more than one account i say thats strike 3 at this point.

CHASMAN9 said:
You can wear your Hardline shirt with much respect, even when you're fixing cars in Cleveland Marty with your friend. Strike 2.

ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for the clarification. My name is in my signature but I do not fix cars.

BUG-E J said:
After blue waffle i refuse to google pigeon hole
That was a life changing event in your life?!?
I had my rig named that, was even going to plasma cut it out somewhere on it. But really didn't want to explain it to my 8 year old daughter or mother in law...
I pussed out. :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

I personally feel like he was in line with his sarcasm here, but apparently Hardline is moving towards a place where your honest opinion will get you banned, so don't mind me.

Do we really have to be like this? I mean what the hell? Has someone done something God awful that I have missed? I admit, there are a few folks on here I wish would slow down on their post counts (as some may feel that way about me), but I must have missed what has gotten us to that point.

muddinmetal said:
Do we really have to be like this? I mean what the hell? Has someone done something God awful that I have missed? I admit, there are a few folks on here I wish would slow down on their post counts (as some may feel that way about me), but I must have missed what has gotten us to that point.

You are not posting with multiple accounts... and having conversations with yourself... and defending yourself with another account when one of the user profiles is being such a **** that EVERYONE in the thread, except your other account, is ready to torch your ass...
So yeah, we all really have to be like this.

Here's the thing: Be polite, be respectful, be local, be yourself at in-person events, be the SAME person on here that you are at rides... You'll be fine.

LandSpeeder said:
You are not posting with multiple accounts... and having conversations with yourself... and defending yourself with another account when one of the user profiles is being such a **** that EVERYONE in the thread, except your other account, is ready to torch your ass...

Here's the thing: Be polite, be respectful, be local, be yourself at in-person events, be the SAME person on here that you are at rides... You'll be fine.

I don't understand why the powers that be don't shed some light on these individuals. Why not just make a list of folks with multiple accounts and their stage names and post it? Don't tease us with "you'd be so shocked to know who's doing this because you respect them". I really felt like that should have been a clickbait ad to somewhere sketchy. Post that crap and let folks know who they are dealing with.

And back on topic, unless dates change for work, I'll be at HPO riding for this one. It will be the last time I get to ride for about 6 months so y'all show up, leave the bullshit at home and let's ride!

Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

creepycrawly said:
I don€™t understand why the powers that be don€™t shed some light on these individuals. Why not just make a list of folks with multiple accounts and their stage names and post it? Don€™t tease us with €œyou€™d be so shocked to know who€™s doing this because you respect them€. I really felt like that should have been a clickbait ad to somewhere sketchy. Post that crap and let folks know who they are dealing with.

And back on topic, unless dates change for work, I€™ll be at HPO riding for this one. It will be the last time I get to ride for about 6 months so y€™all show up, leave the bullshit at home and let€™s ride!
Agree

It's stupid as hell and hypocritical to dangle a carrot like that just to create drama, when you're tasking yourself with quelling drama.

Buncha damn teenage girls I swear.

LandSpeeder said:

Ahh, now I see. Maybe I need to go reread some bits

creepycrawly said:
I don't understand why the powers that be don't shed some light on these individuals. Why not just make a list of folks with multiple accounts and their stage names and post it? Don't tease us with "you'd be so shocked to know who's doing this because you respect them". I really felt like that should have been a clickbait ad to somewhere sketchy. Post that crap and let folks know who they are dealing with.

And back on topic, unless dates change for work, I'll be at HPO riding for this one. It will be the last time I get to ride for about 6 months so y'all show up, leave the bullshit at home and let's ride!

The light has been shed on the behavior of the OP is the problem. Coincidentally, this member has multiple accounts. The longtime members don't like direction the forum is moving and would like to turn it around.
There are over 13000 members here (minus duplicate memberships). We feel a responsibility to make this a friendly place to exchange information. We're slipping away from that. Simply removing ANY and ALL offending posters. I'm certain the majority of our members will feel free to post both questions and answers. I expect banning people will turn this forum back into a self policing community. Don't forget Hardline Crawlers has NO commercial drive to please all of the people all of the time.

It's real simple. Take your childish bullshit elsewhere or it that doesn't make sense to those stiring the pot...**** THE **** OFF

Re: Re: Hawk Pride Ride February 23-25

bbone said:
It€™s real simple. Take your childish bullshit elsewhere or it that doesn€™t make sense to those stiring the pot...**** THE **** OFF
I agree with Benjamin Bizz-one, here. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No carrots were dangled. And this did not happen this week. If you don't know any of the details, then it's none of your damn business. If it needs to be your business, then someone will bring you in to it. It IS that simple.
A person on this thread who is not an OG is who brought me into it, by bringing it to my attention that a username who is now disabled says he doesn't know anyone in person, but seems to know all the inside information, so he asked me to look into him...
Want to know more? Go search. It's all here.
I'm no better than anyone on this thread and i'm not an OG. I'm just a guy who knows how to find **** on the innernets. And It's not MY place to out anyone. Just supply information to those that truly need to do something about it and not head hunt in open forums... HUGE difference.

LandSpeeder said:
No carrots were dangled. And this did not happen this week. If you don't know any of the details, then it's none of your damn business. If it needs to be your business, then someone will bring you in to it. It IS that simple.
A person on this thread who is not an OG is who brought me into it, by bringing it to my attention that a username who is now disabled says he doesn't know anyone in person, but seems to know all the inside information, so he asked me to look into him...
Want to know more? Go search. It's all here.
I'm no better than anyone on this thread and i'm not an OG. I'm just a guy who knows how to find **** on the innernets. And It's not MY place to out anyone. Just supply information to those that truly need to do something about it and not head hunt in open forums... HUGE difference.
But your also ricky b right?