• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heading out to Reiter on 5/10.

NateH

Me and another rig are going out to Reiter. Leaving Safeway in Monroe by
9:15am. Just seeing who else is giong out there. Plan is to hit Sac up, rock garden and a few others.

Last edited:
I will be there either in my yota or with my quad either way, I'm down to tag along with ya all:awesomework:

I think I am going to run the OM on my race quad:haha:

Hey, you're not comin up to walker?

No I see that Expressway will be getting shut down off and on that day. That is the only trail that I really wanted to go on. I will get up there. With the work part and with you guys and core it should be busy up there.

I think I am going to run the OM on my race quad:haha:

When we ran it last we saw a group of three quads drop off, south of the entrance area.......they were never seen again.:eeek:

:redneck:

I'll be up there (Reiter) Saturday running trails and whatnot. :cool:

So anyone going to be meeting us at Safeway in Monroe? Time changed. we are meeting at 9am and leaving 9:15am.

No I see that Expressway will be getting shut down off and on that day. That is the only trail that I really wanted to go on. I will get up there. With the work part and with you guys and core it should be busy up there.

:awesomework: Alright, another time---if it's been a while since you last went, there are other obstacles to encounter,but I understand....

I'll be at work :booo: Honk as you drive bye and I will happily flip ya fawkers off :hi:

Funny you say that, beacuse whenever I drive by (which is every Saturday:fawkdancesmiley: ) I always flip you off. :flipoff:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

I am not going to make it guys. I am taking the 4runner into toyota so they can look at it. I am having a backfire problem when in drive. It is running to rich. No smoke, runs good in park. Runs like sh*t in drive. If they get it fixed fast then I will be out there later that day.

A few of use ran some trails at Reiter today, here are some of my pictures.

It doesn't look that bad in the picture, but this part was a little hairy since there is nothing under those logs, and I doubt the Army Corp. of Engineers would approve of their design. :eeek:
2481626681_d4f63e292b_b.jpg

Just a picture of me that Karl took, don't those bead locks look fancy. :awesomework:
2481626691_40c53f36f8_b.jpg

Tomsbrokeagain starting up the same section I went through in the picture above.
2481626689_6112502f6a_b.jpg

Starting up Isabel
2481626699_9ba4a994e6_b.jpg

After Isabel we ran down to the rock garden so Karl and Tom could show us how it's done. I don't think this is quit what Karl had in mind.
2481572411_d44a3b448c_b.jpg

Once he got it on its wheels again and started her up we suspected some oil may have gotten somewhere it wasn't supposed to be.
2481626705_28db27a6a2_b.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pictures FiFo. I was in the 4runner that would not start and then did after an hour or so. Hope to see you out there again.