• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heard a rumor..............Joel

Speeding said:
Congrats Joel. Good job man! Love the new look too, do you tell people "Name's Withers, Joel Withers." when you meet them now?

Thanks Ricky. I cannot tell you how many people walked by the pits yelling Bond or 007. The numbers stuck with people all day. Also helped that when Wyatt and I hit the track we put on a show.

bigsilly said:
CSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

Joel you put on a GREAT show!! These pictures do not do this jump justice :****:. Just so you know I was the short guy there with Shell that you where talking to. That buggy is sick BTW. Good luck with the rest of your comp season :driving:. Keep up what you did this weekend and the ol'skool guys might get jealuos :flipgotcha:

the bounce look like it sucks but i bet the face of that judge and spectator running would have been priceless :woot:

Blase said:
Joel you put on a GREAT show!! These pictures do not do this jump justice :****:. Just so you know I was the short guy there with Shell that you where talking to. That buggy is sick BTW. Good luck with the rest of your comp season :driving:. Keep up what you did this weekend and the ol'skool guys might get jealuos :flipgotcha:

Okay, I did not realize that was you. Man why didn't you say who you were? Thanks for the props.

s10me said:
the bounce look like it sucks but i bet the face of that judge and spectator running would have been priceless :woot:

Rear hit pretty hard, but it was not that bad. Pic makes it look worse I think. I was looking at the photographer wondering if he was going to move. :****:

bigsilly said:
Okay, I did not realize that was you. Man why didn't you say who you were? Thanks for the props.

When we where right there you guys where getting your pump back together. I did not want to get in the way. We had missed most of you and Wyatt's runs for one reason or another and I wanted to make sure I got a chance to see a good run ;D. You had some of the best air of the day! The mud bath was priceless :dblthumb:

Blase said:
You had some of the best air of the day! The mud bath was priceless :dblthumb:

I hope that turns up on video some where. To listen to Wyatt tell the story is funny as hell.

The night wheeling afterwards was great. 6 people on a rzr cruising and drinking doesnt get any better than that.

blacksheep10 said:
you go night wheeling with them later? Wish I were there and congrats.
Man I was wore out after the race and so was my spotter. We packed it up and went back to the hotel. That 8 hr drive home was on my mind. Thanks Kelly.