• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Heavily Discounted CTM U-Joints, Axle shafts, Drive Flanges

B Gillespie

I will be offering a limited supply of discontinued, returned, seconds, blems, or rebuilt CTM products. I do not have exact quantities, but will update when I recieve this information. All products will be priced well below retail pricing. The CTM unconditional lifetime warranty will not apply to these products. Another stipulation is that I am not an offroad vendor, my business and course work takes up most of my time, if I do not get back to someone quickly, sorry. At the point that I take payment for something, the patron will be taken care of, just as the companies I build cable and fiber optics for, or my professors, but until then, just remember, these are the best parts available for extremely cheap prices. I also reserve the right to offer discounted or inflated pricing to any customer or situation, as well as refusing service to anyone.

The first products I will have available will be Dana 44 and Dana 60 universal joints. We will be following this up with 300M front axle shafts. Last, we will offer Jack's other products such as drive flanges and gears, dust caps for hubs, full float shafts, impact sockets for your shop, and more.

Regarding axle shafts, I will need the exact axle shaft measurements. This will eliminate any confusion. I will try to get a schematic posted on the best way to measure them.
Another axle shaft FYI For those building axles that have not purchased carriers, jumping to 37 spline in your ARB, or 40 spline in your Detroit is cheaper than you might imagine and can be handled in house at CTM. CTM is also a dealer for all ARB products and has developed, is producing, and researching new products to make them more reliable and stronger.

35 spline 9" ARB users like BRIAN SHIRLEY CTM also has products available to cure your strength issues. Call Jack or pm me for details on available options.

T-shirts, jackets, polos, stickers, and other promo items are available as well.

Thanks,

Bryan Gillespie

[email protected] - Please note the email with "CTM Special" in the title to ensure it doesnt go to the junk folder.
PM for a phone number.

Payment: I take cash, cashier's checks, and personal checks if I can verify them. That's it. The parts will be sold to the first person that I recieve guaranteed money from in the forms I listed. I get money, then the person gets the parts.

How to Measure Axle Shaft Length: To measure for custom axle shafts, take a stiff tape measure and feed it through the inner C, into the axle tube, and into the carrier. Hook the end of the tape onto the side gear, then pull tight. Draw an imaginary line between the upper and lower king pins or ball joints, depending on application. Where the imaginary line interesects the tape measure is the axle measurement. The upper kingpin or ball joint will be closer to the differential than the lower, average the distance. If no ball joints or king pins are installed, a pencil, pen, or short piece of metal can aide in measurement.

CTMPrices.png

[attachment deleted by admin]

I may be interested in some CTMS. Also the 300m front shafts, what length are they? I thought all that stuff was custom.

Cole said:
Also the 300m front shafts, what length are they? I thought all that stuff was custom.

The shafts are custom, but there are blems from time to time. If someone needs an inner shaft that is close to a blem, they can be adjusted to fit and save someone a load of money.

I'd love to get some shaft for cheap!!!

300m shafts and joint price for a full dodge 60 front - longside narrowed 7" rest stock PLEASE

rockwild said:
I'd love to get some shaft for cheap!!!

300m shafts and joint price for a full dodge 60 front - longside narrowed 7" rest stock PLEASE

Regarding axle shafts, I will need the exact axle shaft measurements. This will eliminate any confusion. I will try to get a schematic posted on the best way to measure them.

It will take me some time to get back to you on this. We are compiling a list of everything that is in stock for axle shafts and joints, alongside Jack's normal daily business and mine as well.

There is a good possibility that we might only have one shaft at the moment that is close to someone's dimensions. Of course, someone can purchase this shaft alone, or buy this shaft and a new set, or any combination of the aforementioned.

Keep the info coming. I could use some spare parts for next season on the cheap. thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
any idea how many joints you have?
if my front sells, I would let them go with it if I could replace them reasonable. (60)

No idea yet. Jack says he needs to sweep the floor and see how many he comes up with. :popcorn:

CheapJ7 said:
i said if the price is right ninja.... :flipoff1:
title says heavily discounted......

You need to be heavily headed towards a 60 the way you drive ! :flipoff1:

( actually if the price is right.... hellz yea ! )

They will be cheap enough that if we break another u joint on the 60 in the front of the super duty bucket, it's getting a set.