• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Heavily Discounted CTM U-Joints, Axle shafts, Drive Flanges

B Gillespie said:
Ctm 60 joints will not change your wheelbase. :dunno:

Damn you got to be kidding me right, I thought I would get a few more inches! :eek: You know what if you would do some research the ****er who made the topic about wheel base wasn't me! get it wasn't me! :flipoff1: I simply made a post in the topic telling him what I ran. So if your CTM joints will not give me "more wheelbase" I will go buy them somewhere else maybe theirs will..... Some people...... :dunno:

I know I know. Hey I was just tryin to jump in on a good deal if it came along. Not trtin to rock out a bling fawty fo for the rest of my days.

caglezxj said:
Damn you got to be kidding me right, I thought I would get a few more inches! :eek: You know what if you would do some research the ****er who made the topic about wheel base wasn't me! get it wasn't me! :flipoff1: I simply made a post in the topic telling him what I ran. So if your CTM joints will not give me "more wheelbase" I will go buy them somewhere else maybe theirs will..... Some people...... :dunno:

Whoa there killer, you better learn to take some heat in this place. You cant post up after registering less than a week ago and expect errbody to be your buddy. I was just messing with you. If you wheel hard enough to want some 60 joints, of course I will try to get you a set. thumb.gif

CheapJ7 said:
I know I know. Hey I was just tryin to jump in on a good deal if it came along. Not trtin to rock out a bling fawty fo for the rest of my days.

If you are going to be wheeling on that D44 at all, I wouldnt hesitate to buy up some 44 CTM's for it. I would bet that you could sell these U Joints with or without the axle and get your money out of them when you slap a 60 in there. At least get a little 44 breakage relief now. Discount 44 CTM's are a lot cheaper and quicker to install than a 60.

MUCHADO said:
holler at me a price on some 60 joints hitit

make sure you get the ones that will add a couple inches to your wheelbase fo sure! Might add a little angle in your dangle but it's all good!

Price on the 60 shafts. Gonna cut my long side so if it is close to what I want I can make it work.

Toddy

Does Jack do Semi-Float Shafts? I may need some of those for the rear of mine. Don't know the lengths, just wanted to see if he makes them...

Matt O. said:
Does Jack do Semi-Float Shafts?

No. I wish he did, and I know there is a market for high end semi float shafts. I have no need for a full float 9" in the back of my TJ, many are in the same situation.

**** a quote Bryan, you will just have to bring 2 sets to KC and see Rob and I at teh tittay club. I'll buy your beers for the first half, Rob the second.
No really. I'll take a set, need them anyway so I don't have to put a set of spicers in my other set of Alloy usa ****.
Done deal, now lets talk price.

blacksheep10 said:
**** a quote Bryan, you will just have to bring 2 sets to KC and see Rob and I at teh tittay club. I'll buy your beers for the first half, Rob the second.
No really. I'll take a set, need them anyway so I don't have to put a set of spicers in my other set of Alloy usa ****.
Done deal, now lets talk price.
probably flanges too for that matter. I emailed you but forgot to put that I'd need those.

blacksheep10 said:
probably flanges too for that matter. I emailed you but forgot to put that I'd need those.

I know there will be one set of drive flanges with dust caps for a front axle. The splines have extra slack in them when using Jack's 300M shafts, but not enough to inhibit off road performance. Someone else already stated they wanted info on the flanges as well.