• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help beat Cancer, win an Atlas II Transfer Case or CTM U-joints

apeters89

I know I'm everyone's favorite person over here :flipoff1: but I thought this was worth posting over here anyway.

http://www.zachgyost.com/main/page_fundraisers.html

Advance Adapters, CTM Racing, High Angle Driveline, Mid Western 4x4, AllDataDIY, Aussie Locker, 4x4 Oil, 4WD Hardware. com, SBwinVPS and a few others have stepped up once again and donated some wonderful items to Zachary for this fundraiser.

img_1209707556_14950_1226964834_mod_300_217.jpg

This fundraiser is EXTREMLY special because it is the "2 year "point of Zachary's dignosis with cancer. We hope to make it a success because Zachary will return to New York in mid January for further treatent.

img_1209707556_14953_1226967164_mod_197_201.jpg

img_1209707556_14955_1226969469_mod_155_147.jpg

Tickets are $6.00 each or 4 Tickets for $20.00

Anyone who purchases $50.00 in tickets will recieve One (1) year of Silver Linux Web Hosting free from

Richard @ SBwinVPS.
(The site has been donated by Richard as well)

To enter the raffle send a paypal payment to [email protected] or click the Donate button at the website above.
Please be sure to put "SANTA" in the subject line and include your contact information so we can contact you.

100% of the proceeds will go directly to Zachary and his family for living and medical expenses.

We thank you in advance for you support!

Someone at Fabstock asked for this to be posted here (we sold some tickets this weekend) so I figured I'd bump this.

hell its christmas help this family out i did and im poor and i know theres alot of rich folks on here or u wouldnt have high dollar rigs

apeters89 said:
Someone at Fabstock asked for this to be posted here (we sold some tickets this weekend) so I figured I'd bump this.

Nah, the dood that signed me up said that you guys were told by Lance and Camo you couldnt advertise it there or some crap , so I told him you had already registered on our boards and told him you guys can advertise it here if you'd like. I bought the 5 chances for 20 bux at FabStock, hope it helps little dood out and I win some bling ! thumb.gif

Just made a contribution! thumb.gif This is the season to help others and I can not think of anyone who deserves it more than a young child with such a dreadfull disease. I triple dog dare anyone on Hardline to go to his site and take the time to read his story and not be thankfull for all the blessings that you and your family have this year! I know that I am!

Done...

I had the opportunity to meet Zach last year at Jellico and I can say he is truly an amazing child. All that he has been through he is still a happy little boy. It breaks my heart though to know what he has been through and what is ahead of him. HIs mother Amber is amazing, I honestly do not know how she deals with it.

So get off your butts, skip buying that case of beer this week and donate. I usually do not like charities because you do not really know where your money is going, but this is a very worthy cause and little guy.

P said:
Nah, the dood that signed me up said that you guys were told by Lance and Camo you couldnt advertise it there or some crap , so I told him you had already registered on our boards and told him you guys can advertise it here if you'd like. I bought the 5 chances for 20 bux at FabStock, hope it helps little dood out and I win some bling ! thumb.gif

Yeah, Pirate isn't allowing raffles to be posted anymore. I'm glad y'all don't mind.

Thanks to everyone who has donated!

apeters89 said:
Yeah, Pirate isn't allowing raffles to be posted anymore.

Lame.... I can understand if you have some douche bag that wants to raffle his rig off for himself, but why not for a worthy cause like this?

Reason #83 Pirate blows more every day.

Right in front of reason #84, Apeters89 is a member :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
Raffles dont put dollars in Lances pocket to help him go racing. Now if you bribed him with kickback then he'd welcome you with open arms.

I just did not want to say it. Thanks Wyatt thumb.gif

apeters89 said:
Give me time, I'm still new here :flipoff1:

Just screwing with you man... Gotta give you **** for banning my boy Louis (under_psi) a while back. thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Just screwing with you man... Gotta give you **** for banning my boy Louis (under_psi) a while back. thumb.gif

When used talking about a grown man.... "my boy"... is maddd homo laughing1 laughing1

:flipoff1:

Its really awesome to see things like this...I lost my father to cancer back in 05. I will be in for some tickets tomorrow (payday).