• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HELP FIND MY MISSING NIECE!!! Found her!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to play the devils advocate here, but shouldn't she get the ass whooping? She ran away most likely, no matter what she claims. She is 100% to blame as well. Just because she is under age shouldn't negate the fact she is responsible for this. Not saying he shouldn't as well, but if she was 18 this wouldn't have been an issue.

pholmann said:
I hate to play the devils advocate here, but shouldn't she get the ass whooping? She ran away most likely, no matter what she claims. She is 100% to blame as well. Just because she is under age shouldn't negate the fact she is responsible for this. Not saying he shouldn't as well, but if she was 18 this wouldn't have been an issue.

Kinda what I was thinking too.

pholmann said:
TacomaJD said:
Kinda what I was thinking too.

Sounds like a lot of people need it in the situation. It definitely sounds like a **** situation for all involved. If the dad did molest her then i hope he gets a very slow painful death.

Agreed!!! No mercy for a child molestor or rapist of any age group. Death, slow painful ****ing death!!

I'd like to suggest that this thread and any others listing her name be deleted now...

She's home safe now and this doesn't need to haunt her the rest of her life every time someone googles her name.

Just a thought.

gottagofast said:
I'd like to suggest that this thread and any others listing her name be deleted now...

She's home safe now and this doesn't need to haunt her the rest of her life every time someone googles her name.

Just a thought.

Really? It's all over local news and facebook.....a thread on an offroad forum that few people from the area frequent isn't going to blimish her image at all compared to her runaway story traveling by word of mouth.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: she will never outrun this. I mean really, cmon. We've all done **** we shouldn't have. I seriously doubt this thread is going to be the last thing standing on this issue. The important thing here is that she is home safe and someone needs to make the dad disappear.

Like I said, just a thought...

I don't do facebook but I guess the way everything gets tagged and repeated it would be impossible to delete anything there....

The damage has been done and she is back with her family, so I am locking this thread in respect to all involved.

Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts