• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help me shop an Atlas.....

Come ti think of it I have never seen a atlas break other than an output once. Never heard of them popping out of gear at. They are a bit hard to shift when new but break in pretty fast. Don't know where I am going with this just bored.

I broke one of the 27spline front output shafts years ago when they first came out but never a 32spline.

Kelly's buddy had the best price when I was checking very recently. Rockbuggy Supply was very close also. I called Keith just on the off chance that he would match and he did and then some.

I've got a spare D300 @ Phil's if you need something to wheel with for now. PM me if you need it.

I'll assume by "Kellys Buddy" you mean Scott at Sunfire off road. (machinewave on PBB ) Yes his prices are always best and I have contacted him and got a quote ( first email I sent actually.... ) I've sent many many people his way he is tough to beat.

I wont pull my Tcase until later this week...if I get to it this week, I have alot going on.

P, I have not heard from Jason yet. I am glad you are getting an Atlas, cause I can remember how bad you wanted one since back in the day when you had the tizurd! :drinkers:

P, I don't know what you broke, but I have parts from a D300 at the house from where I swapped gears, yours if you can use them.

I'll make the final decision early next week. Im going to deliver the other chassis this week come hell or high water , that will get me the final payment on that , and I'll have mine out to evaluate the issue as well. Ill know Monday morning if one is getting ordered or if Im going to harrass JohnG for his spare parts laughing1

I cant imagine it not being bad... It has totally locked up after you turn it 3/4 turn both directions.

If you happen to go back with the stock 300 case, make sure you inspect it well for cracks. Mine did the same thing you're explaining. My gearset was trashed and two hairline cracks in the case that could have easily been overlooked.

Im committed to the Atlas , I just ordered a Roark Atlas support ring. thumb.gif I hope I can afford to put the Case on order next week . Fuggin sucks I'll have to wait for a back order but gotta do what you gotta do.

hell yeah dude i'm saving for an atlas as well!!! :woot:
gonna have to put mine behind my yota reduction box!! good choice man! :driving:

muddyblzr said:
hell yeah dude i'm saving for an atlas as well!!! :woot:
gonna have to put mine behind my yota reduction box!! good choice man! :driving:

Got damn dood... there is a such thing as to much gear ! :****:

ha it'll atually put me a smidge higher than what i have now. i have 2.28x4.7 and i'll be going to a 4.3 or 3.8 so double low will either be 8 or 9 :1
i don't have any kinda horses so its damn near a necessity, that and i need the drivetrain length

P do me a favor and let me know your lowest price you get. I'll see what I can do. Advanced just told me I'm at a good price level because of my sales this year. If your gonna shop it around I would just like to know where I'm at with the market.

Woodlee said:
P do me a favor and let me know your lowest price you get. I'll see what I can do. Advanced just told me I'm at a good price level because of my sales this year. If your gonna shop it around I would just like to know where I'm at with the market.

PM sent. ..

All WD shops pay the same for an Atlas II, other items are discounted according to volume of sales.

Latest posts