• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Help the guy.

1ofakind

Im in the Jacksonville Al area and i just need a hand with things here and there .

If there is anyone out there i would love the help and new friend ship.

1ofakind said:
Im glad im the butt of all the jokes. :wtflol:

If you want help, get with guys in this sport. Ie: go to a ride, even if it is in your car. Socialize with them, offer to help THEM in their shop. Put in a couple hundred hours with THEM, you will learn the ropes. Then you can say to them you need a little help. They can talk you through your situation, or even go help you turn wrenches.

Or, just take it to a shop and pay like many do.

There is no free lunch.

JohnG said:
If you want help, get with guys in this sport. Ie: go to a ride, even if it is in your car. Socialize with them, offer to help THEM in their shop. Put in a couple hundred hours with THEM, you will learn the ropes. Then you can say to them you need a little help. They can talk you through your situation, or even go help you turn wrenches.

Or, just take it to a shop and pay like many do.

There is no free lunch.

Truth! You live in Jacksonville. The SRRS race at Chocco is coming up. Be there. Look at rigs. Take pictures of suspension setups. And if the owner looks like he wants to talk, ask him a question or two, but don't drive em crazy.

ibrokeit said:
Truth! You live in Jacksonville. The SRRS race at Chocco is coming up. Be there. Look at rigs. Take pictures of suspension setups. And if the owner looks like he wants to talk, ask him a question or two, but don't drive em crazy.

And bring beer. Lots of beer. Fajitas, bbq or burgers wouldn't hurt either.

1ofakind said:
I have looked at rigs and dont mind helping out.

Just dont know anyone in the area to talk to or that has a shop

Which is why you should come to offroad events and meet people.

Keep up.

Go see Trey at Treys body shop. Great guy who owns the local ORV park and might can help you with your build. :dblthumb:

I moved down to Alabama about 3 years ago don't know anyone who wheels. Started going to the "events" most of the guys will talk your ear off about what they did. The best line I got was. I asked you mind if I look under your buggy. He replied. I don't give a shat, just don't get any ideals, they are all wrong.
Don't trust a one legged drunk guy, his **** keeps rolling over. :flipoff1:

Hell I didn't know u were on here. Hit him up. He is building my chassis now and is kick ass