• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

help with buying a toyota

rear steer!!!
that 81 isnt too bad saw it in person.. the interior is shot,and the body has alot of cancer.. it looks shiny!!
hope this helps some just want to help you find a good deal :awesomework:!

yeah that helps alot. . . . like i said I got hosed on the first toyota I bought, and dont wanne go back down that route. . .

So i guess the trick is 2 be patient and just wait for the right deal. . .

heres 2 i wass looking at. . .
http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/1581165482.html

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1588269285.html

$3000 is way too much for a mostly stock 82. You said it your self be patient the right deal will come along. In about three weeks is the 4x4 swapmeet in puyallup. Should be some deals there this year.

$3000 is way too much for a mostly stock 82. You said it your self be patient the right deal will come along. In about three weeks is the 4x4 swapmeet in puyallup. Should be some deals there this year.

Cool then I will drive my 88 ranger around untill then and go there with all my money in my pocket!!!

85 toyota 4x4 - $3700 (bonney lake )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-04, 5:04PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nice little wheeler or dd single cab 36" swampers recaro seats 22r 5 spd chevy 63 inch springs in rear .. rears up front duel t cases welded rear. bobbed bed . twin sticks rear case.. brand new clutch and rebuilt tranny long slip front drive line 12 " build by northwest drivelines in seattle trail-gear duel crossmember brace 1.5 inch wheel spacers and winder rear end .. trade for a jeep wrangler

keyword: wheeler, daily driver wrangler trade tj yj toyota toyota 4x4 truck pickup bobbed crawler.. duel dual..

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1586489136

1985 toyota xcab - $3300 (sequim)

Date: 2010-02-09, 9:38AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

solid axle fuel injected truck with rebuilt engine has cam bored and dual row timing chain. 529s locked rear lifted 4 inches with good 33s comes with spare no rim front springs are v8 swap springs but never got done so call or text at 360-477-2592 or email at [email protected] NO TRADES CASH ONLY THANKS pics upon request

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1593122386

Last edited:
The "Here's an unmolested '81
http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/ctd/1592143711.html" may be unmolested, but that is becouse it would fall apart if you tried. The door jams are duck taped togeather :eeek: They say it has very little rust, but then I guess that is an opinion thing. :;

Dent and rust free ready to go.......

DSCN1525.jpg

The last one looks like a pretty good deal.

the last one one is way to pretty to destroy!!! Atleast in my opinion, really nice truck tho.

I'm up in the air with everything right now, I am greatly considering just picking up White Rinos rigs and just being done with it!!

In the next 2-3weeks I should have it all figured out with a new rig at home:awesomework:

I'm thinkin' of selling my '84 4runner....daily driver and wheels nice. Hy-Steer, 5.29's, 12" shocks, 8K winch....blah, blah.... If interested, PM me and I'll tell ya more about it...:cool:

Last edited: