• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

here comes dipers

last night was a rough one. her co2 level started to climb. they finely got the numbers turned around and looking better. they had to increse her vent numbers to do it. word that we are getting is that her lungs are fighting aginst the vent in a bad way and they are not sure why. so as you wake up this morning say a prayer that her lungs improve and relax some. matthew 8:17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying Himself took our infirmities and bare our sickness.

southernmuddn said:
last night was a rough one. her co2 level started to climb. they finely got the numbers turned around and looking better. they had to increse her vent numbers to do it. word that we are getting is that her lungs are fighting aginst the vent in a bad way and they are not sure why. so as you wake up this morning say a prayer that her lungs improve and relax some. matthew 8:17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying Himself took our infirmities and bare our sickness.

You know this is not going to be easy, even with the best of the best doctors. But, you've got the Lord and all these fine folks on your side to help fight your battle with you. YOU'RE NOT ALONE. My family says a prayer for you and your family each and every night as well as many others on here. Keep your head up. :dblthumb:

Best wishes for you family. May I suggest getting a Dorctor's consultaion from Children's Hospital. Children's Hospital, in my opinion, is the best hospital around for infant issues.

We are at uab and they are conculting childerns. Things have not improved that much this morning. Her lungs are so sick and they think that she might have an infection :tc :tc

Still praying man! I know what it is like to watch a kid fight for its life. It is very hard.

My nephew (he had stage 4 cancer and was given a 10% chance of survival. That was 5 years ago.) He lives 8 houses down and calls me dad from time to time so we are very close. (the father was a dead beat and long story)
p628823_fs.jpg

This is him at Easter (much healthier kid these days)
dscn3741.jpg

Keep you head up high and thank god for every minute as it was the last. All children are a blessing no matter how much time spent with them.

ok now that i am off cloud nine, her surgery went better than expected. they had her bp high for the surgery and as they closed id droped a little. they gave her some fluids and it went right back up. they said that the next 12 hours could be a little ruff but she should do fine. so keep the prayers coming they are working. thanks to every one. matt :dblthumb:

Thinking of you guys right now. Good luck tonight, and I pray she has a good one, and tomorrow is a new day that bares good news.

Prayers sent from Falkville, AL!! Stay strong man the power of prayer and God is great! And you have the best bunch of guys on here pullin for you and your growing family :dblthumb: