• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

here comes dipers

ok i know that my updates are slowing down but it is the pattern that she is in. but she had a good night and they were able to get some good fluid off of her. she is what i call stable but the doctors dont want to use that word yet. but i think that she is on the right track. matt

today was a ruff one on me i went back to work for the first time in three weeks, but it made it alot easier knowing that she had a good night last night. today she had a really good day one more day with no set backs or hiccups. god is so good! they moved some of her lines around but nothing to rock the boat today.

I agree!!! I have no sky jacker products but I sport one of their stickers. thumb.gif

DSCN3856.JPG

Yesterday, last night, and this morning have not been the best of days. Her stats dropped and and was not wanting to improve. Then mid morning they found the right combo that would work for her. Now they are on there way to being higher than they were all night. Also was told that her lungs are looking better and they are getting softer. So little steps but it is one more day she is her with us and for that i thank the lord. So i ask that you keep praying for her numbers to stay high and for her lungs to keep improving. Thanks matt

As i sit here and write this time is passing by. Yesterday afternoon the doctors told my wife that i needed to be there. When i got there they told us that they had done every thing they could and they were out of ideas. They said that it was in gods hands. That was at about 2 this morning she is still fighting. Her fight has slowed but she is still here with us. So as you start your day if you have a daughter give her a big hug and kiss and say a prayer for mine. Thanks matt

I come home every day and jump straight on the computer to see how she is doing. I know I'm not alone in saying this, but all of your friends on here have become attached to her, and we're all pulling for her, brother. You and your family aren't alone. If you need anything, let us know. Much prayer sent from Knoxville, bro. thumb.gif