• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HERE THEY ARE!!! All 23 executive orders.

98TJ said:
Chinese-Banks_0.jpg

Dumbass. Obamer don't need no damn budget when he has an endless supply of these! :woody:

chinese purchase of US treasury bonds i.e. US debt has slowed in recent years. in other words there aint an endless supply anymore... :****:

Mongo44 said:
These are the same people that cant pass a budget...

the first of every year we are blessed with a profit sharing bonus that gets taxed like hell. This year Im not paying one f'n dime in taxes out of it til next tax year. Let them morons sweat it a lil more on the lack of funds. The taxes will total $7000 so im just gonna stick it in a savings account and pay the exact amount i owe. No more of this overpaying and gettin a nice refund. They're getting to where they cant even pay those back on time. Everyone in america ought to do the same thing and take a stand on the new tax increase that started this year. My bonus tax rate is 31%. Thats f'n rediculous.

krackem said:
#14 :wtflol: The C.D.C. researching causes and prevention of gun violence ??? What the **** does gun violence and disease's have in common, they research how to get rid of diseases and biological agents, so is shooting people infectious now :gtfo: that's as stupid as saying drug addiction is a disease. The C.D.C. researching gun violence makes as much sense as outlawing guns, I mean they outlawed meth, coke, pot, heroin and we all no you can't get them. Our country is ran by morons and idiots drool. What next the FBI launching a space shuttle :dunno:

Put on Tinfoil hat, they already have enough listening satellites out there to have qualified as a space program :****: Take off tinfoil hat off.

Joc said:
the first of every year we are blessed with a profit sharing bonus that gets taxed like hell. This year Im not paying one f'n dime in taxes out of it til next tax year. Let them morons sweat it a lil more on the lack of funds. The taxes will total $7000 so im just gonna stick it in a savings account and pay the exact amount i owe. No more of this overpaying and gettin a nice refund. They're getting to where they cant even pay those back on time. Everyone in america ought to do the same thing and take a stand on the new tax increase that started this year. My bonus tax rate is 31%. Thats f f'n rediculous.

You sire are un-American to the fullest extent! You mean to tell me that you don't like giving Uncle Sam a personal loan (taxes) from you at a high yield interest rate of 0.00% for the year!!! Now if we underpay the government by $1.00, they assess (randomly select numbers) a penalty to us at a much higher interest rate than 0.00%

twiztedzuki said:
i dont think there is a need to hav over a 10rd mag. i own 30rd mags and 110rd drum for my ak and there is absolutely no use for it unless u in a war! 10rds is enough

So....You can have them...But I can't? Awesome! :wtflol:

blzrgb said:
NO !! The reason they are coming "SOFTER" is because they are afraid it wont make
it through Congress if they come in too strong at first. It's a tactic !! Sorta like getting your foot
in the door. Don't believe that it's "a lot better". It's not. Your reaction is EXACTLY what they want !!!
If this phase passes, consider the foot in the door. www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

x2 I'm sure there's detailed fine print that goes along with this **** too that sounds alot worse than the the numbered objectives listed above.

[quote Put on Tinfoil hat, they already have enough listening satellites out there to have qualified as a space program :****: Take off tinfoil hat. [/quote]

That's funny and scary as hell all at the same time :****:

twiztedzuki said:
i already hav them b4 ban, either way id sell them back if it meant 1 less mass shooting, thats wtf!

Mass shootings have nothing to do with mag count. Crazy people do crazy ****.

You don't support the ownership of high cap mags, but own a couple....Whatever dude.

I need 30 rd mags because it's simply my right to own one and I DO WHAT I WANT molaugh molaugh molaugh

1 30 rd mag or 3 10 rd mags, both can be easily carried into a school or wherever by one man with the will to commit a massacre. Mag capacity is not and will never be the answer to anything.

Just another knee jerk reaction to a growing issue thats going to net ZERO long term results. 'Merica... **** Yea ! loller.gif

The reason behind MY hi-cap mag is for when one of those 16,000 IRS agents or the 9,000 Dept of Ag agents , all of which obama just armed, comes to my door to collect my guns, I can fire more rounds with less reloading. Or same with an intruder...

twiztedzuki said:
i already hav them b4 ban, either way id sell them back if it meant 1 less mass shooting, thats wtf!

wasnt the virginai tech shooter only using pistols with low capacity mags? reloading multiple times? i think mag size makes no difference. i can drop a mag and put one in pretty fast. If your good with a gun it doesnt matter. i think all the people who say we need a limit to mad size have been watching to many movies with REAL ausault weapons.

and the damn sandy shooting the dude didnt even have an "asault" weapon.. pistols and a shotgun in the trunk

Just found on pirate, makes sense...

McVeigh:

Quote:
Additionally, borrowing a page from U.S. foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile.
Quote:
Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option.
Quote:
When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operations, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy.
Quote:
Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or ill it teaches the whole people by its example.

Draco said:
Mass shootings have nothing to do with mag count. Crazy people do crazy ****.

You don't support the ownership of high cap mags, but own a couple....Whatever dude.

making it harder for crazy bastard get hands on hi cap. mags what im for! so they cant blast 30rds at people and kids b4 reload! i own them but like i said if it meant ur kid or mine from getting shot , which it could, i gladly turn mags in!! i own them but there know use for them so they can have them

twiztedzuki said:
making it harder for crazy bastard get hands on hi cap. mags what im for! so they cant blast 30rds at people and kids b4 reload! i own them but like i said if it meant ur kid or mine from getting shot , which it could, i gladly turn mags in!! i own them but there know use for them so they can have them

I usually stay out of these but....... These laws only apply to people who follow them and give a damn. Do you think someone that will kill their own mom and then kill children actually care? Look at the facts! The largest mumbers of gun crimes occur in locations that already have stricter gun and magazine laws than are proposed! Quit with the kids this, the kids that! If people really cared they would go after things that killed much larger numbers of kids. Child abuse, drunk drivers, child neglect...... We all know someone that has multiple DUI's but are still drinking and driving with or without a license. It's sad that tragedies like this happen but this is a cruel world and evil will find a way. We take God out of schools but pray like there's no tomorrow when things like this happen. :dunno:

Re: HERE THEY ARE!!! All 23 executive orders.

twiztedzuki said:

Giving up yours is not gona solve anything because unlike a heartless bastard your not walking into schools and using yours for evil.

twiztedzuki said:

I'll buy em $5 a pop, every one of them. I'll make sure no evil is done with them ;D