• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Heres a tip...

SLIPPY

o look my first post!

Dont take your POS rig on the busywild. Its MUCH MUCH more than you think.

Dont take you stock cherokee with 31's on it because you take TO MUCH TIME winching the entire trail.

Because of this my memorial wheelin trip was haulted in a back-up like you couldnt believe at the beginning of the trail.

my toy. buggy couldnt hit the trail once because:
Bout 15 stuck jeeps, and 15 broken down jeeps.

y does it say thornbirds rock below my name. thornbirds do not rock

Sweeeeeeet speeeeellling, can you take any sweet jumps with your ride?:awesomework:

Here's a Tip...

Don't go wheeling at Elbe on Memorial weekend when most of Evans is closed due to snow :haha:

Don't go wheeling at Elbe on Memorial weekend when most of Evans is closed due to snow :haha:

HAHAHA, no doubt.

We were offered to camp up at a different area to avoid the campground crowds but still no way. Not so bad if you don't want to run the busy but given the wet conditions still on top of that. A long day on (or trying to get on) the busy was to be expected.

Because of this my memorial wheelin trip was haulted in a back-up like you couldnt believe at the beginning of the trail.

I was there this weekend. We ran the Busy all 3 days we were there...even had time to squeeze in all of the other trails. The rock bowl at the top of 9 road looks like it will be fun :awesomework:

I've had guys hold up the trail and it pisses ya off. Most wheelers are hip and will pull to the side.

Story: A couple of months ago on Cable trail (Reiter) there was quite a collection of rigs heading up hill: about 20. Thing were moving slow but there was enough excitement that it was OK. We ran into a nice black TJ on 35's that was running the trail downhill. We met this TJ at a narrow spot in the trail and the driver refused to pull over or back up. I didn't talk to the guy personally but those that did came back, rolled their eyes and said "we'll have to drive around him".

We finally all got around him, some even had to winch, (I won't mention who :hi: ), finished the trail and stopped at the sand hill. I got out and asked "whats with that jerk on Cable trail ?". Come to find out the guy had never been off road before, had just bought the TJ, had blundered his way on to Cable trail and was ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED: SCARED SH!TLESS! Cable trail....?? Terrified... ?? Come on ...??

I dont know and dont care how he finally made it out.:kissmyass:

guess what there is no where else to wheel. Chinook pass was closed so naches is out the door. to much snow at naches im sure so i would not drive around (90) to get there.

there was a group of about 15 stock lookin rigs (jeeps) stuck at the beginning of the trail. some broke, at about 5 pm. they be there all night.

the gate keeper idea is pretty good, but people will find ways around it. were wheelers for godsake.

Latest posts