• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

His word is gold

nowires

As promised by Al McGure from DNR 08/01/2012will go down in history as the first ligit bike back on Reiter. A few people got together last night and rode the first trail.

More oppertunities will come for others

REITER IS STILL CLOSED

Good to see some thing happening. That parking lot is looking pretty good,hope it can accommodate every one.

Good news!!!!! Now lets start building 4x4 trails!!!!:corn::stirpot:

Yep that is on the list. With a tenative date sometime in September. As far as the single track trails, the track hoe should finnish the last trail in the next day or so and then he is on to the quad trail. DNR road is going through some budget cuts so they are going to be putting in the 4x4 trail as soon as they finnish the projects that they are on now. This is good in a lot of ways. Using DNR employees to do work is cheaper than sub contracting. This means that the grant money that is left will be able to build more trail. Probably not this year, but next spring for sure.

Future days

I would get ahold of D Way if you are planning on coming or need more info

We are planning for 6-9PM. There will also be additional opportunities listed below:
August 1st 6 to 9pm
August 8th 6 to 9pm
August 16th and 17th 6 to 9pm
August 18th and 19th 9am to 6pm - weekend
August 21st 6pm to 9 pm
August 28th 6pm to 9 pm
Hope to see you at one of them!

David Way
Northwest Region
Washington State Department of Natural Resources
(360) 854-2830
[email protected]

Any pictures or anything of the single track they have finished? Or people riding on it from last night?

Any pictures or anything of the single track they have finished? Or people riding on it from last night?

I didn't get any but there was a lot of good comments about it. They are not for the fast rider from what I heard back. te average was about 20 minutes for the little over a mile of trail. The one comment that I did heard is that they are tight

I didn't get any but there was a lot of good comments about it. They are not for the fast rider from what I heard back. te average was about 20 minutes for the little over a mile of trail. The one comment that I did heard is that they are tight

Fast is a relative term, a fast rider can make any terrain fast:awesomework:

for those that ride single track,now is the time to go check out the trails that are done.if you don't like what is going on then give your input,dnr is always looking for people to put the finishing touches on single track trails.

No the road is fixed....

With a yellow line and all. We are right up with the city fokes now

Fast is a relative term, a fast rider can make any terrain fast:awesomework:
Well I guess if you like 5th gear and wide open, then it ain't going to happen on this trail. I heard that there is close to 900 corners per mile. But the bottom line is that no one said it was lame and there was quite a few people out there

for those that ride single track,now is the time to go check out the trails that are done.if you don't like what is going on then give your input,dnr is always looking for people to put the finishing touches on single track trails.

Yep work partys have been happening

With a yellow line and all. We are right up with the city fokes now

Well I guess if you like 5th gear and wide open, then it ain't going to happen on this trail. I heard that there is close to 900 corners per mile. But the bottom line is that no one said it was lame and there was quite a few people out there

Yep work partys have been happening

900 corners? :wtf: is the whole thing a god damn corner:redneck:

I walked the new trails and was picturing our trails being set up this way.I don't see ruts forming very easily from the hard packed rock.

900 corners? :wtf: is the whole thing a god damn corner:redneck:

Basically YA
Pretty close to the lay out that the ST guys laid out

I walked the new trails and was picturing our trails being set up this way.I don't see ruts forming very easily from the hard packed rock.

I think we will have our own challenges. The best thing to do is hold our comments of what it is like till we see it. Like everything new, things need to be broken in. Learn from the past and work towards the future. Like I have said before. The engineer has one hell of a job ahead of him. But I am hoping that he is open enough to ideas as the trail developes

Basically YA
Pretty close to the lay out that the ST guys laid out

I think we will have our own challenges. The best thing to do is hold our comments of what it is like till we see it. Like everything new, things need to be broken in. Learn from the past and work towards the future. Like I have said before. The engineer has one hell of a job ahead of him. But I am hoping that he is open enough to ideas as the trail developes

F that noise a corner every 6 feet i will pass but thats just not my style of riding:awesomework:

Should take some notes from walker and tahuya thats some good trail riding there or taneum creek as well:cool:

F that noise a corner every 6 feet i will pass but thats just not my style of riding:awesomework:

Should take some notes from walker and tahuya thats some good trail riding there or taneum creek as well:cool:

Well there was a lot of time for input and people to help. I am just happy to see it open. Might want to at least try it before you say no. Might be fun after all

Well there was a lot of time for input and people to help. I am just happy to see it open. Might want to at least try it before you say no. Might be fun after all

If i get the chance i will but my spare time is limited these days