• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

His word is gold

Do you still have to drive through Index to get to the new parking lot?

I have been out of the loop for a while, but by Nov I should be back on track, but I was in the area yesterday and drove up Reiter Road to Deer Flats Road and I saw no parking lot. Is it behind the gate on Deer Flats Road or am I going blind?

I have been out of the loop for a while, but by Nov I should be back on track, but I was in the area yesterday and drove up Reiter Road to Deer Flats Road and I saw no parking lot. Is it behind the gate on Deer Flats Road or am I going blind?
The parking lot is after the gate probably 1/4 mile up on the left.

Are we allowed to take a look at em, maybe a stroll through there? Or is this a private party for the time being?

Nope--park at the gate and walk down, to the left and up the road and look...

Just don't go thru the gate or block it.

Also you need a disco pass to park up there...

Nope--park at the gate and walk down, to the left and up the road and look...

Just don't go thru the gate or block it.

Also you need a disco pass to park up there...

Understood. I guess my curiosity will have to be saved for another day. Thanks for the info crash.

Actually my NOPE meant yes :redneck:

But yes anybody can go up and walk around...

I have sunday free if anybody wants to meet up there and show folks around.

Actually my NOPE meant yes :redneck:

But yes anybody can go up and walk around...

I have sunday free if anybody wants to meet up there and show folks around.

:mad: Killing me Mike....

Haha, unfortunately (Or fortunately :redneck: ) on Sunday I am going to be at Elbe!!

As far as visits to the area I would wait till after thursday. I think if you went up before then, you would be disapointed in what you see. Big rocks should be showing up by then. If you do go up before then. Keep an open mind they are not done with construction

DNR road is going through some budget cuts so they are going to be putting in the 4x4 trail as soon as they finnish the projects that they are on now.

Budget cuts? How is it then that some upper DNR management are getting pay increases paid out of the Discover pass funds? I was told this directly from someone inside DNR. Maybe you can dig deeper than I can Charlie and find out more.

Maybe things would move faster if they used the funds where they were suppose to. Just sayin'

Budget cuts? How is it then that some upper DNR management are getting pay increases paid out of the Discover pass funds? I was told this directly from someone inside DNR. Maybe you can dig deeper than I can Charlie and find out more.

Maybe things would move faster if they used the funds where they were suppose to. Just sayin'

Sure glad they dont have ANY of my funds.

teaser :fawkdancesmiley:

SNC00039_zpsd4d466fe.jpg

The green trail is looking good :hi: that is all :masturbanana[1]::beer:

teaser :fawkdancesmiley:

SNC00039_zpsd4d466fe.jpg

The green trail is looking good :hi: that is all :masturbanana[1]::beer:

The rocks are looking good .:awesomework: But if the road builders are flattening out the natural contour in my opinion that's a waste of time that could be spent better Building more trail!!!!!!!:stirpot::stirpot::corn: