• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Holiday Weekend Friday Thread

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
I know everyone is probably off today, but what do you have planned for this holiday weekend.

Today - Jamie/Amie and friends from work or coming over to hang by the pool
Tommorrow - Mountainside ORV
Sunday - Nothing

Working around the garage today. Getting the Jeep painted and my tool box mounted on the trailer hopefully.

Tomorrow, golf in the morning and then :drinkers: :eat: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :eat: :drinkers: and then blow **** up.

Sunday, relax and recuperate from sat.

just pulled the trans out of the moonbuggy, going jetskiing now. work on the Caddi in the am, jetski in pm, repaet till monday

I actually get a 4 day weekend. Our Plant made us take 10 furlough days this year, so along with the holiday and the weekend.. I get a furlough day too.
Me and the wife and kids went to the pool today, plan on going to the drag races tonight. Then to a fire works show tomorrow, and thats about it..
Oh yeah... I will have to throw in a :drinkers: or two when the little ones are not with us.

I am off but got tanked last night and just recovering from that. Some ole moonshine............ I have been busy looking for parts for my buggy. Might have one of those rci plastic fuel cells on the cheap.

Tomorrow we are going to a work party/ firework show.

Sunday Recover Again......

Today... went to Bfast with HB and hung with her until I had to take her to meet Amber at work. They went out with some friends. Got back to the house, been final welding the " Thick Bacon" , fuggin welder burned 3 of my fingerprints off moving it around without gloves like a dumbass. Took some asprin's in a can and added burn cream , shoved burnt paw back in welding gloves and continued on. Ambers Gpa calls and needs me to weld a part for his bush hog, he gets here and I run outta wire :wtflol: Get wire weld up Poppa's part then back to Thick Bacon. 30 more minutes and it is ready to get axles put under it and drivetrain dropped back in it at MattB's place :woot:

I think Dollar and I came to a conclusion on his buggy via text today as well... detail's to follow there but I think he is ready to get serious on it, should be badass and alot of fun. Waiting on COLE to give me some info on his buddies HPD60 and need to hunt more parts there.

Oh yea, all start working on Lay's after I finish my welding duties. Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh, Im rambling like Kelly...

TOmmorow. I have no clue, I think we are headed to the lake and some Independence day cold beers :drinkers:

Sunday: Take Chassis to MattB , clean shop in prep for Scout from Ga for roll cage work and Dollar's Chassis next week. See my wife and daughter for a minute or 5. May even try to relax a minute... laughing1

today- just chilled +watched the worst fireworks show I have ever seen(fawking city people)
SAT.- ride CCO ,think a few volunteers are gonna ride down!! :popcorn:
SUN.-ride ,relax,been on vac. for a week get ready for monday

friday--did some yard work in the morning, then went out on my buddies boat and did a little ocean fishing.....awesome day
today--chill with the wife, then back out on the boat in the afternoon, hoping for another day like yesterday.....then go watch some fireworks
sunday--relax, need to pull the trans pan off the rig so I can reseal it.....gotta drain the fuel cell and fix the crack in it, once P gets me the goods! or I might work on my trailer, gotta get the brakes workin...

Have a good weekend everybody!

Brian