• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Homemade piece of ****

Nuts

Just finished my buggy after 3 years of scraping up parts,money,beer and time. Had a few friends help with the motor,trans, paint, and drinking the beer. It has a freshened up small Chevy, with a t400 and divorced 205, two steering rockwells and 44" boggers. The wheelbase ended up longer than I had originally planned at 128.625" the belly is 22", highest point on the top is 68" and it's 97" wide.

Attachments

• IMG_20150815_154038.JPG
    IMG_20150815_154038.JPG
    321.9 KB · Views: 205
onepieceatatime said:
Looks badass man. Don't you live in Ohio? We should hook up and ride sometime.
thanks, I'm in Middletown. We're planning a break in ride in two weeks but haven't decided where to go yet.

I bought a bunch of beadlocks off you last year, good to see u finished it, looks really awesome, bring it over to eastern ohio sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I bought a bunch of beadlocks off you last year, good to see u finished it, looks really awesome, bring it over to eastern ohio sometime

You're the guy that bought the last batch I made, and paid with Pabst blue ribbon, right? I definitely want to check out eastern ohio. The pictures I've seen from out there make it look at good as Ky and Tennessee.

toreadorranger said:
What ram are you running for your steering?
They're just cheap 2x10 from Northern tool. I plan on upgrading to nice double sided cylinders and incorporating a winch mount on the axle too. The budget at the time allowed for one nice cylinder or two cheap ones,and I wanted rear steer lol

AdamF said:
You're the guy that bought the last batch I made, and paid with Pabst blue ribbon, right? I definitely want to check out eastern ohio. The pictures I've seen from out there make it look at good as Ky and Tennessee.
yup that was me and the locks are working great, all my buddies loved em, you need to check out wellsville, its kinda similiar to harlan, how many pbrs are in this build. Haha

Don't judge the overflow tubes, they're not tucked away yet where they're supposed to be.

Attachments

• IMG_20150817_093329.JPG
    IMG_20150817_093329.JPG
    562.2 KB · Views: 147
You missed a weld. J/k, looks great! Love the gold leaf lettering . Are those 180° headers? Looks like a lot going on behind the engine.