• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Homemade piece of ****

Atleast you guys can see it on here, I still can't... :wtflol: it's crazy how many people try to tell me why it sounds like it does, and when I say it's because of the headers they assure me that's not it. I've been told it's the baffles I put in the exhaust, it's because it runs on propane, my valves are too tight and it must be running on 6 cylinders because a v8 isn't supposed to sound that way :****: :JRich: be crazy

sounds really good, where was that at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the same set of headers I been looking at for when I finish my new rig be on a 6.0 tho. Love the sound and buggy bud keep it up. Is that not the same hill ultra bouncer jumps when TC owned it?

It's called clay hill, and is about the only one worth talking about at Haspin acres in laurel Indiana. I highly doubt TC or ultra bouncer have been there lol

I just called Schoenfeld, they do not make 180's for an LS motor. I need a set after listening to that motor.

I found them on eBay. Or atleast pretty sure I did. Just typed in 180 degree headers ls on google

I ain't a TC nut swinger that hill just looked like the one he jumped up in ultra bouncer. Wanna go to haspin one day. Either way bad ass buggy