• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

honda buggy

There is a company called Rywire that does sub harness for Honda's they make harness for the motor with ecu plugs and a way to start it if I'm correct might be something u look into they do great work probably a little late but here's the link,

http://www.rywire.com/catalog/milspec-fseries-hseries-harness-p-39.html

Never hurt to try and help someone one out took me about 50 to 60 hours the do one in a dirt track Honda once and it was a bitch if I was work for the dude building the car I'd I'd had set it on fire and been like oops a couple times molaugh good luck on it man

krackem said:
There is a company called Rywire that does sub harness for Honda's they make harness for the motor with ecu plugs and a way to start it if I'm correct might be something u look into they do great work probably a little late but here's the link,

http://www.rywire.com/catalog/milspec-fseries-hseries-harness-p-39.html

Never hurt to try and help someone one out took me about 50 to 60 hours the do one in a dirt track Honda once and it was a bitch if I was work for the dude building the car I'd I'd had set it on fire and been like oops a couple times molaugh good luck on it man

We spoke with Rywire they were less than pleasant when we asked about them building a wiring hardness for an automatic Honda, Guess those ricer geeks don't like auto's... :eat:

Nope all of them hate em molaugh including me there junk, when you beat on em they don't hold up well and as far as i know there no aftermarket support for em, boosted auto h22 huh :dblthumb: I still dig the hell outta it hell if you were close to me I've give ya a hand, what about chase bays the build harnesses also

there is support for honda auto trans, as well as upgrade parts. but its all crazy ****ing high dollar. are you running real low boost or did you sleeve the motor?

wannabe said:
there is support for honda auto trans, as well as upgrade parts. but its all crazy ****ing high dollar. are you running real low boost or did you sleeve the motor?

Motor has sleeves, rods, studs, etc.. But going to run fairly modest boost.

wannabe said:
there is support for honda auto trans, as well as upgrade parts. but its all crazy ****ing high dollar

Probably why I didn't know me and crazy fawkin high dollar don't know each other and probably never will :****: molaugh

I have a Honda motor sitting in the garage if you decide to go that route.

marczuk said:
I wish ther was Some one that would build me a chassis
Local
How local and how soon? And the most important question is how deep are your pockets and how much parts you have piled up to go in? I'm building a juggy right now, original quote to tube chassis and link it was $5K, but when you want hydro steer, vortec 5.3 with a 465, custom fuel cell, etc, the budget goes up, up, up...

well my thing is that you are suppost to be able to build one of these things for under 5k. ther is only like 180 ft of tubing. have you seen the one that Ian built on extreme 4x4? the rock ape chassis.

Has anyone here built one for under 5k?
Thinking about stripping down my yota an use
What I can. I just need the chassis tacked an the
Motor set in place.

marczuk said:
Motor set in place.
I built my Samy bouncer for $4800

marczuk said:
Motor set in place.
1 1/2" DOM is $75 a stick and I'll have weeks of labor into it. If you don't mind HREW, it's only $25 a stick. Then you have laser-cut parts like tabs, brackets, links and whatnot, and that is money. And only a tacked chassis will save me lots of time, gas, and wire so I'd do it for $3k. Smurfy said he has $4800 in his, but what did he pay for labor?

By the way, not to hijack, but Smurfy that thing is tits buddy! flashemifyougotem

5BrothersFabrication said:
1 1/2" DOM is $75 a stick and I'll have weeks of labor into it. If you don't mind HREW, it's only $25 a stick. Then you have laser-cut parts like tabs, brackets, links and whatnot, and that is money. And only a tacked chassis will save me lots of time, gas, and wire so I'd do it for $3k. Smurfy said he has $4800 in his, but what did he pay for labor?

By the way, not to hijack, but Smurfy that thing is tits buddy! flashemifyougotem
Thanks man. I had $4800 in the whole rig. Not just the chassis. Its amazing what you save when you build them yourself.
And do alot of horse trading.