• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

honda buggy

yeah on extreme it was the low budget pimpin chassis, i thought bout building one for winter project

marczuk said:
well my thing is that you are suppost to be able to build one of these things for under 5k. ther is only like 180 ft of tubing. have you seen the one that Ian built on extreme 4x4? the rock ape chassis.

Thats if you do all the work yourself. Once you start farming out work there is no way it can be done for that budget.

marczuk said:
Ya I know... But all I need is the chassis tacked an I got everything from then on.

U can do it! :dblthumb:

Sure you don't wanna come out today and get the motor? :dunno:

5BrothersFabrication said:
1 1/2" DOM is $75 a stick and I'll have weeks of labor into it. If you don't mind HREW, it's only $25 a stick. Then you have laser-cut parts like tabs, brackets, links and whatnot, and that is money. And only a tacked chassis will save me lots of time, gas, and wire so I'd do it for $3k. Smurfy said he has $4800 in his, but what did he pay for labor?

By the way, not to hijack, but Smurfy that thing is tits buddy! flashemifyougotem

I can vouch for 5brothers work! He did some tube bending and welding on my old POS car trailer. He knows what he's doing that's for darn sure!

marczuk said:
cannt today got some family in town. but am for sure coming to get it.

That I don't doubt Marc! It's yours bud we'll figure out when. :drinkers:

BMan said:
I have a Honda motor sitting in the garage if you decide to go that route.

I see my honda drivetrain is onto yet another owner. Looks like this one may actually build a buggy with it :woot:

mrdrinksalil said:
I see my honda drivetrain is onto yet another owner. Looks like this one may actually build a buggy with it :woot:

Exactly Paul! It just collected dust in my garage especially after acquiring our buggy. :dblthumb:

Marc's a good guy and will make this happen! :driving: Can't wait to see it put to use! :drinkers:

I'm going to retract my last message about Mark making it happen but I'll let him post up! :-X

Am back aboard. Thanks Bman! I getting
Parts now. An will still need a chassis built.
I just need it tacked. So pm's welcomed

marczuk said:
Am back aboard. Thanks Bman! I getting
Parts now. An will still need a chassis built.
I just need it tacked. So pm's welcomed

Right on man! :dblthumb:

Now build that buggy! :woot: