• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How about we change up the ride dates, conflicting dates????

Rik450

After looking at the ride dates, it seems EVERY park is having rides on the SAME weekend. I figure all the parks can work together to have rides on seperate weekends. For example, ALL are having labor day rides. It keeps the parks from having large turnouts because everyone is going in different directions on the same day. This way it helps everyone to be able to make the some bank, which leads to even better park upgrades and put :eat: for the fam! Its a win-win for everyone. ;D What say you?

Labor Day, Memorial Day and July 4 are the big warn weather dates.

There are more parks than that. I personnally wouldn't want to go ANYWHERE that had all of the available riders on a specific holiday weekend. I just don;t care to sit in traffic all day to run 2-3 obstacles.......................

That was actually one of the main reasons for adding the calendar. This way, the parks can see what is going on at the other venues. Most pick holidays or non-home dates for Alabama and Auburn. Hopefully this will allow a more uniform schedule. At least, that's the idea.

I think the calendar was a great idea. I mean just think with a little planning all the toys for tots ride wouldn't be on the same day.

80toyota said:
I think the calendar was a great idea. I mean just think with a little planning all the toys for tots ride wouldn't be on the same day.

Yep, we can collect toys anytime.