• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How did u come up with the name of your rig???

Wow, interesting, I've been home last couple days under the weather and I was going to start a post how did everyone get there screen name. I'll do a spin off.

But someone on here gave me the idea of Deep End, since I'm in the pool business, I liked it so that's the name. Thanks to that person.

Since I haven't drove mine in like 2 years, a buddie said it had set up rigamortis just sitting there.. Hence its name.. Rigamortis.

I think there was a screen name thread a couple months back. We call my buggy ninja, partly because its colored like a Kawasaki. My father in law had a dark green Toyota truggy, that everyone called turtle, so it kind of came from that, and the fact that is so light and agile.

My current buggy I call "Squeaky," if you ever ride with me you will know why. My new angryfab buggy I'm going to name "Issues," I think. My wife came up with that.

poolman said:
Wow, interesting, I've been home last couple days under the weather and I was going to start a post how did everyone get there screen name. I'll do a spin off.

But someone on here gave me the idea of Deep End, since I'm in the pool business, I liked it so that's the name. Thanks to that person.

There is a thread about screen names around here somewhere.

Mine's the "ladybug".. it needed a name and years ago my lady said it looked like a ladybug so we rolled with it. thumb.gif

Guys I used to wheel with called mine Barney, said it was purple but I'm guessing they were color blind since the damn thing is blue but it stuck.

It's black. Ram Jam was playing. Black Betty stuck. The dually was wide as crap so she got named Big booty Judy. Tow pig is grayish blue and has big ole tow mirrors so it's Dumbo.

money_pit_yj said:
It's black. Ram Jam was playing. Black Berry stuck. The dually was wide as crap so she got named Big booty Judy. Tow pig is grayish blue and has big ole tow mirrors so it's Dumbo.

I thought we renamed it David Banner :dunno:

dwa2469 said:
I think there was a screen name thread a couple months back. We call my buggy ninja, partly because its colored like a Kawasaki. My father in law had a dark green Toyota truggy, that everyone called turtle, so it kind of came from that, and the fact that is so light and agile.

Sooooo, if Chuck had his old rig you guys would be ninja turtles????????

It was named "half an inch off" during the build for obvious reasons.
Then my FIFs named it blue balls.. because, they are obviously jelly.
I think it will be called "blue waffle" because, google it..

Re:

Shityota, Hopalong Sami, FJ Buggy, Not so Red Buggy......all pretty self explanatory

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: How did u come up with the name of your rig?

Because of my screamin' 4.0 and the fact that it was white, I called mine white lightning. Also because I assumed if I yelled that enough it would attract attention and someone might give me some shine....

I don't have a name for mine. My wife will call it "The Black Truck" every once in awhile because it was black when I got it 19 years ago.

White Trash from the color, was gonna be white power but we were hoping to get in in Crawl magazine so we edited. Glad Jon took it.
Bombshell was for a fine ass woman.
The new one will be named after an insult a former friend/boss gave me the day I quit...and I embraced it to shove it in his fat face: Control Freak