• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How long does your big foot keep ice?

I have a Yeti 35 and I'm happy with it although it doesn't hold ice as long as my buddy's 65. It will keep ice for a couple days though. The block ice trick definately works and latching it everytime I close it helps and I don't drain the water off either until I add more ice then I will bleed a little off of it. I plan on buying another one prolly a 65.

Elliott said:
Does anyone on here have a pelican cooler?I just got thru looking at one at wal mart a minute ago, pretty sweet coolers.

Buddy of mine has a 65 qt Pelican and it's a good cooler but dang thing looks twice as big compared to my other buddy's 65 qt Yeti :****:

Re: Re: Re: Re: How long does your big foot keep ice?

rednecklights said:
I would like to see how an orca or icehole compares to a yeti
my Orcas hold ice just as well as my Yetis, I actually like the nets on the back of the orcas to keep crushed empties from getting away from me. The overall fit and finish is better on the yetis though, the orcas look porous in areas and they aren't trimmed as clean. My buddy is a pelican guy and his coolers work good but I don't like the latch on them, seems difficult to operate and that it would get brittle over time, I do prefer his solid folding handles though. I had a rope handle pull out of my 65 last weekend trying to get it out if the truck and almost knocked myself cattywompus.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk