• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How long will they go?

00 f350 7.3 6 speed. Did injectors and clutch fork at 200,000 (don't know why he didn't do clutch). 230,000, just did clutch.

'07 6.7 Cummins G56.
Bought it at 352k, had been in hotshot service for 2 previous owners. It got a head, turbo, and full delete at ~310k; it had the rearend rebuild just before I bought it. Already had a _really_ noisy Southbend 3750 dual disc clutch.
I've owned it for 3 years now. Had a rear axle shaft break and take out the carrier just as I got it home. Probably cracked when the rear locked up and needed rebuild, and wasn't caught on assembly. I put in Yukons and an ARB.
I think I've put one alternator in it, and I see dye on the bottom of the AC compressor but it still blows cold. Fingers crossed the AC stays good, that was a fight on my last truck.
I'm a bit past 403k right now. I've had injector issues due to water in fuel. Put on an aux fuel filter system and extended the tank vent line, seems to finally be a solved problem. Trans makes some noise in 5th gear, and it feels like I'm getting due for ujoints and a carrier bearing. CP3 still going strong. I keep an eye on things with an Edge. Tune is Smarty Jr, on tow mode.

Only issues I've ever had with the truck are injectors, and it was all due to a too-short vent line on the fuel tank sucking in water and grime when driving in the rain.