• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Low can you Fawkers Go?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brian H said:
sounds like you need to go to 1 tons stuff Jimmy.You and toyota do not get along.:D

...or maybe he just needs to learn how to build something right and then learn how drive it :haha:

He grocery list of broken **** sounds like a yard sale at pull-a-part :haha: :haha:

crash said:
The outputs are 21 spline....

He has two spares from the two other cases used to build them (just carry spares)

Bobby long makes a 4340 output.

Jobless said:
...or maybe he just needs to learn how to build something right and then learn how drive it :haha:

He grocery list of broken **** sounds like a yard sale at pull-a-part :haha: :haha:

If you had 1% of the fabrication skills this guy has I would think you actually knew something.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
is triple cases really worth it? I mean at some point you have to decide when does the practical stop and the rediculous start. Granted it's kinda a cool factor having tripple cases, but really....

Toyotanut said:
I mean at some point you have to decide when does the practical stop and the rediculous start.
When someone thinks wheeling a rig that long in the PNW is a good idea. :corn:

skrause said:
When someone thinks wheeling a rig that long in the PNW is a good idea. :corn:
im gonna take 20inches out of the bed:flipoff:

:cool:
Fullywrecked said:
When you get 250,000 miles on your wheeler before it becomes a trail rig that holds up fine unless you drive it like an idiot, then you pat your self on the back.:rolleyes:

Not all of us are stupid enough to take out a second mortgage to build something to try and impress everybody else with.:flipoff:

Thats the input, the output attaches to the driveline (I think bunks right on the money about it being the next weaklink)

With the wheelbase of that thing you should have put two more cases in it.

WOW... sounds like your gettin a bit testicle here :flipoff:

OOh ya you got your broke front end fixed... :masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:
Fullywrecked said:
When you get 250,000 miles on your wheeler before it becomes a trail rig that holds up fine unless you drive it like an idiot, then you pat your self on the back.:rolleyes:

I think I will take this as a compliment............thanks. :D

421 said:
im gonna take 20inches out of the bed:flipoff:
How about the wheelbase? :flipoff: :corn: Sheetmetal gives, that long ass wheelbase won't:haha:

skrause said:
How about the wheelbase? :flipoff: :corn: Sheetmetal gives, that long ass wheelbase won't:haha:
it will be a little longer gotta move front axle forward about 6 inches to make room for the 44s but on a good note the tranny setup is so long i wont need the 9foot 2peice drive line anymore no anybody that wants it 100$ and its yours :flipoff: :corn:

skrause said:
so it will take me a min to turn on sharp trails matter of fact itll take me a min to do anything:super: :flipoff:

421 said:
so it will take me a min to turn on sharp trails matter of fact itll take me a min to do anything:super: :flipoff:
I can see the 526 point turns at Evan's now. :corn: :clappy:

ok so i got home went to the garage put the d/l in started the truck put it in 1st lo lo lo let the clutch out went in the house ate dinner whached a movie took a nap and its still in the driveway:haha: :haha: :haha: :fawkdancesmiley: :fawkdancesmiley: :corn:

Thanks for posting that info! your warranty is now void! :fawkdancesmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.