• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How Low can you Fawkers Go?????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
skrause said:
Naaaaaaaaa, I haven't been able to kill mine yet. :flipoff:
im on 2nd motor 4 trannys 10 or so drivelines 17 mabe 18 r&p now alot of **** i dont even no:D

421 said:
im on 2nd motor 4 trannys 10 or so drivelines 17 mabe 18 r&p now alot of **** i dont even no:D
I did kill a motor but that was before I put in the crawler. :redneck:

Brian H said:
sounds like you need to go to 1 tons stuff Jimmy.You and toyota do not get along.:D
one day when i get tired of fixen my **** so it will be awhile sence im always working or fixen other peoples **** :corn: :D

421 said:
one day when i get tired of fixen my **** so it will be awhile sence im always working or fixen other peoples **** :corn: :D

Do you know how to check your pm's?????

421 said:

Thats why I have arig I don't need to fix---too busy on other's rigs,lol....

421 said:

Stop running crap parts.. get away from the toy stuff, you'll save money in the long run

Roccrawler said:
Stop running crap parts.. get away from the toy stuff, you'll save money in the long run

aw comeon there nothin like lying under ur rig on the trail changing out another ring and pinion while ur buddies are waiting for you:redneck: (its that toyota feeling :haha: :haha: ) . Hmmm 18 ring and pinions would have prob. have bought a real axle. Someday I hope to get one in the front:booo: .

:stirpot: :flipoff:

heres his wheeler before he put the thorturds on... .:flipoff: :kissmyass:

Pic194.jpg

MyDixieWrecked said:
heres his wheeler before he put the thorturds on... .:flipoff: :kissmyass:

Pic194.jpg
:flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff: jake

Roccrawler said:

When you get 250,000 miles on your wheeler before it becomes a trail rig that holds up fine unless you drive it like an idiot, then you pat your self on the back.:rolleyes:

Not all of us are stupid enough to take out a second mortgage to build something to try and impress everybody else with.:flipoff:

421 said:
23 spline ( back case):double ****:

Thats the input, the output attaches to the driveline (I think bunks right on the money about it being the next weaklink)

With the wheelbase of that thing you should have put two more cases in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.