• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How wide are you

I actually went up for a clean up and trail work party at Elbe with the DNR guy and gal watching in my Bronco with my 47" LTB's and I was 89" wide, they had no problem watching me go through there even when i was pulling a jeep that was broke across one of the bridges.

Do you see big wide rigs up at elbe? Not that I've heard of because all the trails are super fawking narrow so wide rigs won't fit. Seems pretty easy to my dumb ass. :redneck:

Pretty much every trail has been logged so fullsize vehicles fit now.

i know that the F-Toy with full width dodge 60's fit nicely between all the trees up at i think it was part of shoestring trail and a couple other trails kind of down below devils slide area and north of there..was a real fun run. some of those climbs are snotty!!!!:awesomework:

I had fit my 88" wide scout through every trail at Naches and minus a fender dent or two none of it was even tight......And BTW there is no such thing as justifiably cutting a tree.:mad:

I had fit my 88" wide scout through every trail at Naches and minus a fender dent or two none of it was even tight......And BTW there is no such thing as justifiably cutting a tree.:mad:

I Will back Binder up here, I saw him take a mile and a half detour to avoid trees this weekend, might have slowed him up some, but he still beat Mauler....:corn:

(ps. there was no hardware to bring to you guys, but the invite to the shop and such to get your rigs to the summer convention still stands, I can get them all there and store them all locked up inside here when you need it....)

I Will back Binder up here, I saw him take a mile and a half detour to avoid trees this weekend, might have slowed him up some, but he still beat Mauler....:corn:

(ps. there was no hardware to bring to you guys, but the invite to the shop and such to get your rigs to the summer convention still stands, I can get them all there and store them all locked up inside here when you need it....)

:haha: You just made me laugh my ass off.:redneck: Thank you for the offer too. I should have it covered as it turns out Stephanies deal is a different weekend.:cool:

:haha: You just made me laugh my ass off.:redneck: Thank you for the offer too. I should have it covered as it turns out Stephanies deal is a different weekend.:cool:

Good, well if you guys need anything....
Hope she had fun, I know thats not really her cup'o tea, but...

(next time, take the short cut... he will never know.... He is busy at the yard sale....)