• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

civicmindedex79 said:
I don't have any pics of it. Not really so much a bounty hill I guess just because it is very doable. But I would like to see somebody climb it. :dblthumb:
X2

civicmindedex79 said:
I don't have any pics of it. Not really so much a bounty hill I guess just because it is very doable. But I would like to see somebody climb it. :dblthumb:
Hell let me behind the wheel of yours and you will see somebody climb it!! :flipper:

Thats not a problem. Rental fee only $35k and returned if brought back in same condition :flipgotcha:

Besides I don't know why you need mine. Not like I am a part of Mash Yer Motor Racing. laughing1

civicmindedex79 said:
Thats not a problem. Rental fee only $35k and returned if brought back in same condition :flipgotcha:

Besides I don't know why you need mine. Not like I am a part of Mash Yer Motor Racing. laughing1
I have seen other people drive yours. How many people you seen drive adams?

If its still together after RBD I plan on being there. I will prolly give it a shot but the ol three seater don't have the woopow required for bounty hills! :****:

Think anyone will still have functional buggies after Primos Comp this weekend?

Maybe that will give the Sammy the edge it needs to take home to gold. Can't wait for next weekend. :driving:

CheapJ7 said:
Think anyone will still have functional buggies after Primos Comp this weekend?

Maybe that will give the Sammy the edge it needs to take home to gold. Can't wait for next weekend. :driving:

You were close I got a set of gears and possibly an axle to fix. :****:

Alright its this weekend. So who all is going?

civicmindedex79 said:
So who all is going?

Hope you get fixed man!

Planning on being there. Be my first outing since doing all my changes. READY to ride! :dblthumb:

Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing the improvements DRACO.

R. Keys RAGE is a beast can't wait to see all the bugs worked out and you getting more familiar with driving it. :****:

civicmindedex79 said:
Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing the improvements DRACO.

R. Keys RAGE is a beast can't wait to see all the bugs worked out and you getting more familiar with driving it. :****:
thanks jimmy and tommy did a awesome job biulding it. i got to get my front shocks rework and my fuel pump started acting up but i will b ready by sat.

civicmindedex79 said:
They will be racing the second hill that SRRS crew cut for their race back behind the motorcross track.
is it going to b just one run fasted to the top