• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
If it were up to me, I'd be pulling out of the parking lot at 8am. I ride from open to close to catch up for lost time. If I were to say 9:30, it'd end up being 10, then two hours and lunch. And then the day is half gone. I like to log miles and miles if at all possible. Plus, anytime I am away from the kiddos for an extended period of time, I like to get my monies worth :driving:
I took off Friday, let me know and we'll head that way early.

lowbudgetjunk said:
If it were up to me, I'd be pulling out of the parking lot at 8am. I ride from open to close to catch up for lost time. If I were to say 9:30, it'd end up being 10, then two hours and lunch. And then the day is half gone. I like to log miles and miles if at all possible. Plus, anytime I am away from the kiddos for an extended period of time, I like to get my monies worth :driving:

We'll be in Thursday around 6pm. My group would be up for early wheelin with you Kel.

rpf500 said:
We'll be in Thursday around 6pm. My group would be up for early wheelin with you Kel.

Where are you staying Ryan? I am debating cruising in Friday morning early or crashing at the park late Thursday night. Either way, I plan on packing a lunch and riding all day if my junk holds together.

Getting new tires on the motorhome today. I almost have the new gears installed in the buggy(need to find some air fittings for the ARB). Trailer ready and a broke ass guy who's kids need new shoe's and now there going barefoot! Well maybe the kids don't need shoes but I wouldn't miss this for nothing. lol Looks like us Ohio guys will be leaving in the snow!

After reading all this i decided to take off Friday. Got to wait on my brother to get in town but we should be there little after lunch :driving:

bad80cj said:
TK, Kush, Glen and I will be heading that way around 9-10 am so we should pull into the park around 1ish
Crack kills Stevo .. Thursday fool! I gotta have Thursday night to "prep" my rig. Hahahaha wooo hooo. I'm gonna send "chassis unlimited" a bag of **** when I get back too. Fukin fags. Think Dave saved me tho. Psc pump can/res is made of metal colored paper I swear to God. Why the fuk don't they make Em a lil thicker. Shits got me big rigging like ya ain't never seen son!! I was gonna show ya but no way Jose. I'll
Catch hell for this one for along time. Just know I will have steering one way or another. Also know I'm burnin rubber Thursday night. Catch me if u can hoe!

lowbudgetjunk said:
Where are you staying Ryan? I am debating cruising in Friday morning early or crashing at the park late Thursday night. Either way, I plan on packing a lunch and riding all day if my junk holds together.

I want to say Microtel in Tuscumbia. Wife handled all that. Anyway, we'll plan on being over there Friday morning. I'll hunt you down. We will also be packing lunches and planning on a full day out, so I like your thinking. It's about 6 hours for us to get there so definitely want to log a lot of trail miles while we're there.

rpf500 said:
I want to say Microtel in Tuscumbia. Wife handled all that.

Same here. I let her choose since I killed our Valentines Day cabin plans for this ride. I just hope I get the same kind of action I was gonna get on the 14th. :****: