• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re:

The ones planning on eating at the snake Thursday night, there isn't any entertainment till Friday night. That will be karaoke night and a band sat night. He doesn't get full swing till March.

Only serves draft beer, and have the ID ready. Doesn't matter if you 90 and use a walker ID gets checked.

JohnG said:
Who is coming up Thursday afternoon that may want to go out to dinner? The Rattle Snake Saloon will be open in Seven Springs. Cool place to go have a beer under a rock. We would need to be headed out of the park at dark, as they stop serving food at 9PM and close at 10PM, so not a late night. I have the want to go again, but will not have transportation. Just throwing it out there. It is about 20 minutes from the park.

http://www.rattlesnakesaloon.net/saloon.html
I may be up for this depending on what time I get in. Riding over solo, so I'll have room in my rig for a few passengers once I get set up and can unhook the trailer. Will PM you once I know what time I'll be there.

If all goes as planned, I'll be leaving Gainesville Ga area about 1:00ish on Thursday. Should make it in time for going to eat at the saloon.

wont work said:
If anyone wants to there is a local bar that has a bull for those that dare can ride.

Man, I have always wanted to, but I have had bad inner ear problems for the last week. I damn near fall over from bending over at times... Sure does sound fun though

xjcrawler said:
Is that you on the floor throwing a temper tantrum since your ass will still be at work?? molaugh :flipper: molaugh :flipper: molaugh :flipper:

We all cant have those gravy jobs like some and leave Thursday at 1pm. Some of us gotta stay back and take care of our clients and make sure the job gets done. :flipgotcha:

pholmann said:
How is the cell phone signal at hawk pride? I have AT&T.

I have T-Mobile and it uses the same towers ATT does. My service sucks at HPO. ATT does a tad bit better than TMobo but not great. Verizon is about the onliest carrier that does well out there I believe.

LandSpeeder said:
I have T-Mobile and it uses the same towers ATT does. My service sucks at HPO. ATT does a tad bit better than TMobo but not great. Verizon is about the onliest carrier that does well out there I believe.

I've got Verizon and have good luck there.

Ok cool. My mother in law is not in the best of health so I like to make sure I have half ass cell signal when I go that far from home.

smbroady82 said:
Looks like ill be your neighbor for the weekend. I stayed in a regular cabin up there last year, hope these are as nice.

Awesome. So is it like a duplex?

pholmann said:
Ok cool. My mother in law is not in the best of health so I like to make sure I have half ass cell signal when I go that far from home.

Awesome. So is it like a duplex?

It used to be their concession area, they converted it to (2) "cabin" areas. They finally have some pics up of it on the website.