• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

kushKrawlin said:
Crack kills Stevo .. Thursday fool! I gotta have Thursday night to "prep" my rig. Hahahaha wooo hooo. I'm gonna send "chassis unlimited" a bag of **** when I get back too. Fukin fags. Think Dave saved me tho. Psc pump can/res is made of metal colored paper I swear to God. Why the fuk don't they make Em a lil thicker. Shits got me big rigging like ya ain't never seen son!! I was gonna show ya but no way Jose. I'll
Catch hell for this one for along time. Just know I will have steering one way or another. Also know I'm burnin rubber Thursday night. Catch me if u can hoe!

See ya Thursday Bitch! :woot: :woot: Follow the smoke signals son :rolf:

Who is coming up Thursday afternoon that may want to go out to dinner? The Rattle Snake Saloon will be open in Seven Springs. Cool place to go have a beer under a rock. We would need to be headed out of the park at dark, as they stop serving food at 9PM and close at 10PM, so not a late night. I have the want to go again, but will not have transportation. Just throwing it out there. It is about 20 minutes from the park.

http://www.rattlesnakesaloon.net/saloon.html

JohnG said:
Who is coming up Thursday afternoon that may want to go out to dinner? The Rattle Snake Saloon will be open in Seven Springs. Cool place to go have a beer under a rock. We would need to be headed out of the park at dark, as they stop serving food at 9PM and close at 10PM, so not a late night. I have the want to go again, but will not have transportation. Just throwing it out there. It is about 20 minutes from the park.

I am taking my girl Saturday night

kushKrawlin said:
God that was quick... Did it hurt when she snatched them lil guys off? :cougar:

Listen here asshole, I wanted to take her the first time I heard about the place in September :****: ... I like food and cool ****... and women. Taking her fills all three of those categories

kushKrawlin said:
I hate to even ask , due to the comments that could come from it.. But is there propane anywhere there?

No, but that should not stop you from waiting till the last minute, someone on the road will have it. :rolf:

JohnG said:

Always wanted to go there. Im not sure what time me and Kush can get there. I will text ya

bad80cj said:
Always wanted to go there. Im not sure what time me and Kush can get there. I will text ya

Your killing me, you may make it Saturday afternoon. Kush has to go to Arab High School first. Says his GPS just takes him there. :dunno:

Re:

Their website says no alcohol or mind altering drugs? Does that just mean keep the party at camp?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

al1tonyota said:
I would like to go but I won't be there till Saturday morning and Saturday night I'll be in no condition to be in public! :drinkers:

I was thinking going at 6 so we don't have to be too out of place and still get back to camp for fun there too

muddinmetal said:
Y'all ****ers wait til Saturday :****:

Every time I try, I don't get there in time. Last time Casman9 and I even tried calling them on the way and ordering from the kitchen about 8PM and they had already stopped taking orders. Ending up eating Mexican somewhere. Figured Thursday would be less crowded, less partying, less don'tgiveafucks about leaving the park.

JohnG said:
Every time I try, I don't get there in time. Last time Casman9 and I even tried calling them on the way and ordering from the kitchen about 8PM and they had already stopped taking orders. Ending up eating Mexican somewhere. Figured Thursday would be less crowded, less partying, less don'tgiveafucks about leaving the park.

Got ya, man always as a plan for a reason

Latest posts