• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hawkpride Hillclimb - December 14-15, 2013

I will be riding after the race in my buggy for sure and would be happy to show a group around.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Hawkpride Hillclimb - December 14-15, 2013

smurfy90 said:
70% chance of rain! That sucks really bad..
The hills will be more fun to watch... better bring ponchos

I will be bringing a Puncho! molaugh

Attachments

• IMG_45711674194338.jpeg
    IMG_45711674194338.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 103
Weather channel showing a 90% chance now. That's some serious suckage. I vote move it to Sunday but I also didn't vote for the ****** and that didn't help.

cjaajeep said:
Weather channel showing a 90% chance now. That's some serious suckage. I vote move it to Sunday but I also didn't vote for the ****** and that didn't help.
. I second that!!!!!!!!! :dblthumb:

cjaajeep said:
Be a lot better weather! But still better bring your mud slanger tars. :spin:

Looks like the weather will roll in tomorrow (Friday) about dark and get out by about 8AM Saturday morning. At least that is what Birmingham weather forcasters are showing for Tuscumbia.

Hope they are right as I just pulled int o HPO, sun is shining, and all is quiet.

Was just talking to Mark about this. Intellicast says rain friday and moving out by early saturday morning. Sounds like it's all going to work out pretty good.
See yall there for the hill climb in the morning and then a good slickery trail ride in the afternoon. :woot:

cjaajeep said:

Come on dude really, that **** aint necessary

cjaajeep said:
Weather channel showing a 90% chance now. That's some serious suckage. I vote move it to Sunday but I also didn't vote for the comunist ****** muslim and that didn't help.

Fixed it for you.