• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hawkpride Hillclimb - December 14-15, 2013

Sorry John and to any others that seen that. I unloaded a lot of steam in the wrong place.

Weather looking good. Fixing to start raining here in an hour or so. But, the outlook is good for tomorrow.
ygyzuput.jpg

I hate missing out on all the fun. Hopefully yall will be seeing me again soon.

Hill Climb on for 2 pm today. Rain is over here and wind blowing so should be drying out up top by afternoon. $1,000 rock bouncer class, $500 UTV class.

I had a great time yesterday. Appreciate the guys that came out willing to put on a show even though the weather sucked.

Thanks Mark for willing to do this every year.

This is the only pic I have lost a tire 1 mile from my house but on the bright side the jeep didn't break anything so it was a good day and it was fun to get out and ride even though it was muddy as hell and I would also like to thank mark for being a man of his word and keeping the payout with the weather scarring people away

civicmindedex79 said:
Was that you that raced with us?

Shure was. :dblthumb:

Didn't say it earlier but if you haven't been to HP to ride you are missing out. The trails are great and he has everything from baby hills to you better put you big boy panties on. Also the staff and facilities are top of the line.

jccarter1 said:
This is the only pic I have lost a tire 1 mile from my house but on the bright side the jeep didn't break anything so it was a good day and it was fun to get out and ride even though it was muddy as hell and I would also like to thank mark for being a man of his word and keeping the payout with the weather scarring people away

That jeep ^ is a goin sumbeach :****: I was riding shotgun with greg in the cosmo buggy behind u and couldnt get over how well it did in the slick mud.

Thanks I enjoyed riding with y'all good to meet some laid back people who just want to ride and have a good time and Greg's buggy is sick such a clean well built rig and a cool guy to go with it

Re:

I broke a link tab, drive shaft and shock shaft... all on one hill, decided to try a hill that Adam had just cut out.

jccarter1 said:
Thanks I enjoyed riding with y'all good to meet some laid back people who just want to ride and have a good time and Greg's buggy is sick such a clean well built rig and a cool guy to go with it
I was the redneck in the black jeep that tried to pull Josh's Buggy up the race hill. We all need to get together and hit some trails soon.