• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Maybe there will be plenty of gayzers running around so I can find some peeps to ride with :driving:.. I don't know that I know anyone else coming

Bumpers said:
Maybe there will be plenty of gayzers running around so I can find some peeps to ride with :driving:.. I don't know that I know anyone else coming

That Gayzr you own won't climb nothin lol just kiddin bud I wish I had more time to ride but I think my wife has me Bday plans at the house Saturday afternoon

So, I have finally gotten a capable rig that I don't have to worry about the body on, and I can't find anyone to hitch a haul with.... I have got to get a trailer :****:

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

B.DRAKE said:
That Gayzr you own won't climb nothin lol just kiddin bud I wish I had more time to ride but I think my wife has me Bday plans at the house Saturday afternoon

Its a fancy spectator mobile tho :****:

Elliott said:
Please tell me you don't haul it with those straps like that?

Yup hauled it like that ever since I've had that rig and hauled the Tacoma like that before I got this one. Need some countersunk D ring tie downs but this has worked fine. 10k lb straps and even if one broke, it wouldn't go anywhere fast with the tcases in low.

B.DRAKE said:
Toyota looks good Josh! :woody:

May come up Saturday for a minute, I got a bone to pick with a lightbar guy :flipoff1: just kiddin

Thanks bud, come on out and cruise around with us. Heard that light bar guy may or may not like men..... :flipoff1:

5y2emymu.jpg