• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

TacomaJD said:
Hmm...might possibly make this ride. Love me some Hawk Pride, 'specially at night! :driving:
And dead to the world the next morning lol

Anybody going to be there in a buggy/ full size rig to help me get back to the trailer after I break ????

gdf said:
Anybody going to be there in a buggy/ full size rig to help me get back to the trailer after I break ????

A couple of us should be there if work don't get in the way.

Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
Roll call people.

I am out. Planned to go on this one. But, broke a ring and Pinion in Solo Wednesday at Morris Mountain. And the 38 Special was running hot at Choccolocco Mountain on Saturday. The heat took a fuel pump out as well. I am going to look at a possible air pocket from draining radiator earlier, and am also going to re-route the fuel lines away from the exhaust further and move the fuel pump to a cooler location. But, I had a blast wheeling 5 days last week.

Re:

Awesome. I haven't rode in awhile and I'm having withdrawals. So I wanna see a big turn out. We'll be in my buddy's sami, it has a smurf blue cage so you can't miss it

I should be there with 1-2 other rigs.... I'll be in an old btf fusion/tj buggy, should be riding with a sami buggy on reds and a scrambler

Welp. White Digger **** out the tranny last night. No sweat. Just on the busiest road in Alabama ON the busiest time! 280 rush hour home!
So all hustling I was attempting to do to make this ride really went up in flames then.
No big deal. Hope to have new tranny in and rolling by weekend!

I figure I'll get there sometime around 7ish maybe? FINALLY......fawkin' riding on my damn sleep schedule for a change! I might be mashin my motor into the wee hours of the morning! I plan on tying on a good one!

:drinkers:

Re:

Done a little shock tuning tonight, lowered ole beast an inch or two, hydro pump belt squeak hopefully fixed for a little while at least, went over some bolts, added more gear oil to the tranny through the shifter hole with hopes of it helping the sticking in reverse crap, seems to be a little better, I can actually jiggle it out of reverse now instead of having to nearly break the shifter off to do so. I'm ready to drank beer and mash mah fawkin motor all night son!

I'm pumped about it being a sort of small ride! Lot more fun to me than a million ppl everywhere. Rest assured, unless something in my truck 'splodes prematurely, I'll be game for riding all night! I'm brangin a sober driver for the ride home, so I'm gonna git blistered drunk and be somebody.

:****: