• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

Re: Re: Re:

Naw her and Marsha don't know about each other!

JohnG said:
Stacking rocks won't make up for the lack of talent! :flipoff1:

Lol! I crawled the **** out of it last time easy, lots of rainfall has washed that sucker out since then!

Re: Re: HPO - Night Ride - July 25-27, 2014

Broke 'er clean off! I ain't really sure how to get the broke peice out the birf, but I don't think it would matter anyways. I don't know what it is, but the internals of the birf won't move now (like if you were to cut the wheels) it's just jammed straight in line. Hit it with a hammer and it doesn't move. Maybe all the stripped spline pieces from the inner shaft scattered inside the birf? Birf splines appear to be okay....but looks like I'll have to order both inner and birf since it's jammed....dammit. Never seen one break clean off up in the splines like that. The ones that I've seen break clean like that, was located outward from the splines.

jyre4u7y.jpg

abe7a3ud.jpg

And a man does his best work in a strip club shirt that he got from some dirty hooker one night whilst high on the alcohol.

radedu5e.jpg

I should have made the voyage to come.. oh well maybe next time. Looks like it was a blast booyang

rednecklights said:
well, after sat night I had to order Kerri a new bumper for the jk. I sure want to blame my co-driver but The Adam Lee did a fine job !
We got on some pretty serious trails for the jk forsure! Thanks again for letting me ride along!

al1tonyota said:
We got on some pretty serious trails for the jk forsure! Thanks again for letting me ride along!

I thought that the whole night, I was like damn, I'm 3wd but my **** will still go pretty good and we're on some rough trails.....and I'm followin' the Light Power mall crawler! haha! :driving:

Hahhaha! Really need more of these night rides. That was my ****. Not waking up early, party all night....perfect riding conditions for myself.

Here's Gared's handicap water pump that went full retard basically right off the trailer. Run of bad luck for us both, we'll get revenge next time.

ry4u4ebu.jpg

twizt3dfuc said:
2yjeju9e.jpg

Piper picked the wrong line
Im pretty sure thats not how you are supposed to pack your bearings John

twizt3dfuc said:
2yjeju9e.jpg

Piper picked the wrong line

HaHa, that looks like his rzr did at the night ride last year. You'd think he'd avoid that sink hole the second time around. Leaving broke foot heading back up the hill??

Heres the last years pics for reference :flipoff1:

D5FE22AE-84EA-4349-BE14-A3D42FBDB0AF-11629-00001A30BAB3BB8B_zps10beefc6.jpg

36DBA2AE-2062-490B-A5F7-81AF182C3580-11629-00001A30C4BE205D_zpsa0d1a48b.jpg

rednecklights said:
I cant remember hitting anything that'd do this damage so I called microtell and asked to review the security camera to see if someone hit us.

HAHAHA! Please tell me you're kidding :wtflol:

Latest posts